Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure freedom reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P4dstar you have the hot water version like me(the cold water version does not have the side metal discs).they are fitted to stop the main discs from warping due to the heat.

We have the reel all installed and working. Just struggling with a bit of overspool as you drag the hose off. It didn't come with instructions. Anyone know how to deal with this? Alternatively if anyone can point me in the direction of online instructions it would be appreciated. I did have a look to no avail

We have the reel all installed and working. Just struggling with a bit of overspool as you drag the hose off. It didn't come with instructions. Anyone know how to deal with this? Alternatively if anyone can point me in the direction of online instructions it would be appreciated. I did have a look to no avail
Give pure freedom a call I had the same issue but can’t remember for the life of me how to adjust it

Only ever had a PF reel, just thought a tighter belt would cause more friction and therefore stop any overrunThe 3 D reels don’t over spool I thought @P4dstar had a pure freedom reel that he was asking about over spooling on ?… maybe I miss understood his post
The 3 D reels are belt drive and don’t over spool pure freedom are chain drive and will over spool I thought @P4dstar had a pure freedom reel now ? And that’s what he was asking about maybe I miss understood his post ?

I meant push the motor back to tighten the chain but put belt by mistake, same principal though
Yes that doesn’t stop the over spooling on the pure freedom reel though , I spoke to there technical department and it can be adjusted by doing something on the reel controller but cannot remember what they said , mine still slightly over spools now but it’s only 2-3 meters so have left it at that it’s not a major issue

Back