Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reaching new heights

WCF

Help Support WCF:

21 hours ago, Tango said:

If you think that's high, take a look at this - you'll get vertigo on your computer lol

Surprised allowed to free climb without having to tying off with safety ropes...surely no way that could happen in UK!. May be quicker...but that aint what personal safety is about

Last edited by a moderator:
I was up your way yesterday to look at a new motet bike and I think I spotted you working?

View attachment 18270

I kid you not but I have given something like this some consideration for the future.

About 4 months ago both the lad and myself were working in the Redcar Leisure Center when we realised a disabled person on her mobility scooter was sat behind us watching us.

I turned to her and said that I could do with one on those to do this job. She thought about it for a moment and told me that it wouldn't work and went to great detail about why she believed it wouldn't work. Then she suggested that a motorised wheelchair would be a better solution and why she thought that. Thorough out this explanation I did a very good job of keeping a straight face. After all she was offering advise and took this very seriously.

Then lad piped up and said not to listen to him as he is only joking and has a screw loose. ? She then rode off to where she was originally intending to go.

Latest Posts

Back