Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Djspoony84

Hi just a quick question when using reach and wash system I have my controller set at 40 with a dead end. I use a 35ft pole. When I have Pole fully extended to clean windows the water supply cuts out. Controller pump is thill switched on. Any ideas to a why the weather not coming out of the jets. Reach work at low height but not at full extension the pole.

Hi just a quick question when using reach and wash system I have my controller set at 40 with a dead end. I use a 35ft pole. When I have Pole fully extended to clean windows the water supply cuts out. Controller pump is thill switched on. Any ideas to a why the weather not coming out of the jets. Reach work at low height but not at full extension the pole.
Try an auto calibration this time of year the water is colder so thicker and needs a higher setting to push it up higher

You need to calibrate at full pole extension on your normal flow - assuming you have a v11 or v16 controller.
Not forgetting that's fully extended and upright I know of people who have just laid theirs on the floor, I wasn't guilty of this 15 years ago, I've never found auto-cal to work for me so just upped the cal value by 2 to 4 and decreased the same as required

Back