Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Self employed with a boss

WCF

Help Support WCF:

To be fair I don’t understand anyone who works for someone else on this basis , it’s easy to run your own business doing windows I have no business experience whatsoever but manage to run a very successful business so if I can do it anyone can it’s not rocket science.

This is the reason I cringe when window cleaners on YouTube think they should be doing seminars on how to run a successful buisness. A window cleaning run isn't comparable with 99% of buisnsess out there. Most buisnes don't have the luxury of repeat monthly custom etc.

Make him an offer for the round and if he declines then walk away and go get another job or setup on your own.

I doubt you were forced against your will to work for him under the current arrangement so grassing him in for illegally employing you or nicking his work seems a bit of a ***** trick imo. you were happy to work for him under these terms for many years but now that it no longer suits you want to do him dirty.

If you are not happy walk away is the right thing to do.

Make him an offer for the round and if he declines then walk away and go get another job or setup on your own.

I doubt you were forced against your will to work for him under the current arrangement so grassing him in for illegally employing you or nicking his work seems a bit of a ***** trick imo. you were happy to work for him under these terms for many years but now that it no longer suits you want to do him dirty.

If you are not happy walk away is the right thing to do.
At no time has he talked about doing anything you said. The OP has been totally straight about it and what he'll do. If his boss had been as genuine there wouldn't be a problem

Latest Posts

Back