Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Steven, Ex-ceed Innovatoin New Member

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Poles were a pain, to be honest, my forte, are add on's

Even though i have been helping facelift design a new pole that they will soon release.

Steven

Poles were a pain, to be honest, my forte, are add on'sEven though i have been helping facelift design a new pole that they will soon release.

Steven
Damn I wanted one lol

Can u pm me a price for converting my pole to tube less and does it come with the blue hose I need thirty metre to use with backpack

Another gripe I have at the mo, not sure if you do anything to better it @Steven Wayne Jones? The connection from hose reel hose to pole hose, I use a nice chunky push twist connector with a in-line tap, but even with big foam balls on either hose they still get damaaged and have ceased on me a few times.

Another gripe I have at the mo, not sure if you do anything to better it @Steven Wayne Jones? The connection from hose reel hose to pole hose, I use a nice chunky push twist connector with a in-line tap, but even with big foam balls on either hose they still get damaaged and have ceased on me a few times.
When the univalve comes out, get one of those and some 360 Protectors. Get rid of those foam balls.

Latest Posts

Back