Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tecbuk Sidetrack Review

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Good review! I seem to think from another thread that you have 3 of the tecbuk brushes Belfast, which brush do you use for maintenance cleans? How do you find cleaning the sills? I use a Gardiners dual trim sill brush at the moment and like the fact that it cleans the sills easily without much risk of scraping the sill with the brush stock. It needs replacing though as at one side of the brush the bristles no longer splay outward. I tried the put it in boiling water tip but to no avail. I would like a range of the tecbuk brushes but want to try a maintenance brush first to see how I get on with them. The sidetrack looks good, I too use the gardiners swivel so am looking forward to seeing how it compares.
I use both the polyester and the hybrid, Iv got the polyester on the 27 pole and the hybrid on the 22.. Havent really used the polyester much since I got the hybrid brush. But both are great.

Cleaning the sills upstairs is always going to be difficult.. How can you even see if it's clean? Lol.. But majority I have cleaned trad before so have been always maintained, so they should be ok up there! Bottoms sills are easy peasy

I have tried to message Dodger about where to send the brush next but all I am getting is 'Dodger is not receiving new messages'. Is Dodger still coordinating the list of brush recipients? If not does anyone know who is?

Thanks.

Does it stay straight on normal windows ok? What about when you lift the brush off the glass to rinse, does it stay straight or might it sort of turn in the breeze if you know what I mean?

You have quite good control over the sidetrack Kips it points where you want it to depending on which way you twist pole and no the breeze doesn't affect it

Not twist pole actually, more lean the pole one way or other

If Richard get his brush back which I hope he does I would love to try the sidetrack be nice if he lets us try it out /emoticons/biggrin.png

argh i would have loved to have tried it, whostolemyhair is less than 5 miles from me. According to members map /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back