Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This is the reason why i hate going to quote industrial units

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I sensed that deep down ,u really wanted it, cos it would have forced you out of your comfort zone .

To be honest I was not bothered it going to someone else as would have been a pig of a job to do anyway. What I really wanted to do is this thread is to make more ppl aware that some jobs are not worth risking your neck taking shortcuts (unnecessary risks) and think about H&S more./emoticons/smile.png

I know what you mean boar...sometimes its good to take on a challenge...gives you a buzz when its done.....thankfully my thirty foot high ladder work on damp york stone flags is over for a while and next time should be better in the spring sunshine..I can sleep in peace tonight.../emoticons/biggrin.png

unless of course that sixty quid woman wants me to do all them jobs...:eek:

yeh I m not so sure how long I can hold off pressing buy on the slx....I wouldnt have minded as there is usually no one around but today laurel and hardy were cutting the gardens back...if I had a bike I know where I could have parked it...

it was a bit of a stretch but lucky fred wasnt out today...it meant the brush wasnt at the right angle and I couldnt be ar sed to drop it and alter it so...I er...hope I got away with it...lucky for me the wind wasnt around the front ..

yep I think your right daveyboy....:eek:

Latest Posts

Back