Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New pole time

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Have you any others break? If so how did they break?

Would it be possible for you send this back to us for my attention I would like to take a look at the material.

These levers if anything should be a lot stronger than the previous versions. They are made from high quality DuPont reinforced thermoplastic nylon.

Here's the others @Alex Gardiner

EAEC8297-05FA-4DBF-BA50-49A5FF6A5112_zpsdwva7mez.jpg

7BF68595-0221-48AF-BA91-5208C45091BB_zpsixa3tjou.jpg

All broke while catching on gutters.

Do you want me to send them all back?

If you could send them all back this would be useful for us to examine. If you could mark the parcel FAO Alex - let me know the cost of the postage and we will refund you.

When these levers broke were they in the open or the closed position? Was the pole being used to clean veluxes/solar panels or conservatory roofs? Were the levers on the top of the pole during use or on the underside? Just trying to get a picture of how this has happened. If it was just one lever breaking I would probably put it down to a slightly badly filled molding, but to have 4 break on the same type of task and the same place means that this is less likely

Have you broken any of these levers whilst carrying out standard window cleaning?

If you could send them all back this would be useful for us to examine. If you could mark the parcel FAO Alex - let me know the cost of the postage and we will refund you.
When these levers broke were they in the open or the closed position? Was the pole being used to clean veluxes/solar panels or conservatory roofs? Were the levers on the top of the pole during use or on the underside? Just trying to get a picture of how this has happened. If it was just one lever breaking I would probably put it down to a slightly badly filled molding, but to have 4 break on the same type of task and the same place means that this is less likely

Have you broken any of these levers whilst carrying out standard window cleaning?
Levers were in closed position, probably underneath the pole :confused:, caught on gutters going over connys and extensions.

And you can do one @RiceRocket /emoticons/tongue.png

But no abuse, just getting caught on a plastic gutter.

We have not had levers snapping on our new Smart Clamps - they are very tough and can take a lot of abuse.

Yeah, probably used wrongly but not abused. I make sure they're on top these days /emoticons/wink.png

@Alex Gardiner just a quick thread steal for one second, i was talking to one of the girls last week about the quick release clamps on the resi necks, i lost one and couldn't find a replacement on the website so had to order another resi neck ( swivel just as a spare ) but would it be possible to sell them separately? Would be cheaper for us poor poor windys lol thanks bud

Continue with broken smart clamps......

@Alex Gardiner just a quick thread steal for one second, i was talking to one of the girls last week about the quick release clamps on the resi necks, i lost one and couldn't find a replacement on the website so had to order another resi neck ( swivel just as a spare ) but would it be possible to sell them separately? Would be cheaper for us poor poor windys lol thanks bud
Continue with broken smart clamps......
I will look into getting them as spare components on the shelf - we have never really been asked for these so we have not sold them as spares previously.

Thanks alex, yeah it vibrated loose whilst in my trailer and must of fallen out between jobs

No snappage here lol

Latest Posts

Back