Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

UPVC Restoration

WCF

Help Support WCF:

On first cleans I usually give white pvc framework & sills a going over with with Unger Rub Out and a scrub pad as part of the price. It brings most of them up lovely and takes that grey look off. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant help with pricing,  but in regards to customer expectation a simple way to put it to the customers like this...

Mrs/Mr I will get xxxx looking the best we can. Weather and time has been kinda harsh on (what ever your cleaning ) I've cleaned a few that came out good and some others come about 75% but look 100% better then it is now.

That normally for me works and let's the customer that your experienced and you get it looking the best you can.

Hope helps, good luck on getting more work from this job.
Thanks Mate , yeah I think she was happy with I get it looking a lot better than it is . She accepted my quote as I said the windows will be cleaned for free so hopefully I get a few more , she wants the gutters all cleaned as well so worked out all ok . 

On first cleans I usually give white pvc framework & sills a going over with with Unger Rub Out and a scrub pad as part of the price. It brings most of them up lovely and takes that grey look off. 
OK i try that , have u used the pink stuff before I use that think it's good stuff 

Back