Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

welcome packs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

To be that frustrated over a post would suggest some deffered anger or pain...

Come on green lighten up..

We're all different and we have to accept our differences

How boar does a gutter job has no bearing on anybody else so no need for any animosity between people

I thought we were all grown ups

No never heard of them?
they had premises up on colchester high street , employees . i was forever seeing the vans 2008-2012 with a zebra skin pattern on the vans . but i looked online yest as i wondered where they were now and it all stopped in 2013 website gone the whole lot

For the record and this is the official and final version of where Green stands. This is my personal opinion and no person will ever have the right to prevent me from having an opinion.

As for what I wrote about the 'welcome packs' yes it was 100% in jest.

I have no issue with Boars at all and when he wonders up to the Midlands I will be happy to show him round the finest watering holes.

No I am not trying to 'bait' anyone Boars, you should all know by now that isn't my style.

What I have an issue with is the way that Boars portrays the solution to any confrontation with a customer as a smack in the face.

Boars seems to be the 'angry' man in the room when dealing with customers, always seems to want to resolve it through violence. (Please correct me if I am wrong at any point Boars but this is the impression you like to give off)

I work my **** off to around here to provide a professional service and image of window cleaners, as opposed to the traditional image many customers still have of window cleaners just doing it to top up their benefits, or to earn a few quid for a pint or two and many people out there still do not see window cleaning as a 'real' profession.

Boars wants to shout at some woman till she cries well that's his prerogative but as a fellow window cleaner I personally don't want my trade represented in such a fashion.

As for the bad commercial gutter job, Boars got the short end of the stick but tough some days you have to man up and deal with it, we've all been there.

As for you Jake and your disapproval of my language I don't use any words that can not be found in that piece of $hit they call the concise fuc*"*g Oxford English Dictionary so if you don't like my language you can pi$$ off and not read it! /emoticons/smile.png

That's all I have to say about that, hope it clears the air for those that need it.

P.S. Keep the amateur psych lessons at home Boars, I've argued logic that makes professionals cry! /emoticons/biggrin.png

i do something very similar , every customer I take on gets my information pack

which is basically sheet of paper explaining the WFP system mainly how the water is purified and how you leave the windows wet

saves explaining to every customer.This really works well

i do something very similar , every customer I take on gets my information packwhich is basically sheet of paper explaining the WFP system mainly how the water is purified and how you leave the windows wet

saves explaining to every customer.This really works well
Any chance you can pm me a copy Duncs?

I wanna do somethkng similar now i will be wfp trad hybrid by tomorrow evening

I'm sticking with my fibreglass pole and pump box etc for now

Will need a better brush though

Back