Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP Trolley system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jay18

Evening all, looking for some advice/recommendations for a WFP trolley system. 

Im not cleaning windows for a living at the moment but an opportunity has arisen with a company I work for. This will include the cleaning of (windows) around 50-60 properties per month, this could rise, so not a great deal to start with really. 

It needs to be trolley based as the access to most of the properties is not possible by van. 

Any reccomendations  to what system people are using would be great. Are there also any good start up packages to buy in one place?

TIA Jay

Depends on the budget.

A decent trolley will cost 250+, plus the pole on top

A cheaper option would be a backpack on a sack trolley (what I do) can be done for about £130, plus a pole

You'll also need to know your TDS, as you'll need to purify water (there are hundreds of threads on this)

As for poles, again depending on budget either a hybrid or carbon fibre pole, don't bother with fibreglass or aluminium poles, they're to heavy and break too easily. I'd suggest either a Gardiner's slx/clx or a water genie barracuda/viper.

Depends on the budget.

A decent trolley will cost 250+, plus the pole on top

A cheaper option would be a backpack on a sack trolley (what I do) can be done for about £130, plus a pole

You'll also need to know your TDS, as you'll need to purify water (there are hundreds of threads on this)

As for poles, again depending on budget either a hybrid or carbon fibre pole, don't bother with fibreglass or aluminium poles, they're to heavy and break too easily. I'd suggest either a Gardiner's slx/clx or a water genie barracuda/viper.
Thanks. Don’t mind investing for something half decent, was budgeting around the £800 mark all in if that’s possible. 

Pure freedom mate. 50 ltr heavy but never let me down.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
Thanks. Been looking at the pure freedom, did send them an email but had no reply as yet, will call them. 

Latest Posts

Back