Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what do you think of this backpack?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I was just going to add a manual push fit control valve on my pole hose , I'm not wiring anything up !

View attachment 22425
I have the same flow valve on my Gardiner pole and have the Gardiner BP on the lowest flow setting and it flows plenty of water the only thing i found was you had to have the Backpack close to you as you needed the hose in your hand. So i fitted a remote control switch which turns off the pump. it now means i can leave the BP in the middle of where i'm working and move around a lot easier and just press the fob to turn off the pump when moving between windows ?

There is a thread here on the details on fitted the remote 

I have the same flow valve on my Gardiner pole and have the Gardiner BP on the lowest flow setting and it flows plenty of water the only thing i found was you had to have the Backpack close to you as you needed the hose in your hand. So i fitted a remote control switch which turns off the pump. it now means i can leave the BP in the middle of where i'm working and move around a lot easier and just press the fob to turn off the pump when moving between windows ?

There is a thread here on the details on fitted the remote 
How are you getting on with your modification 

Back