Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Neil, Jan 31, 2013.
Was due on the 26th january .
I think sunday early morning
Ill go for Sunday/Monday. She should be going in for the sweep soon?
Lol she is going in very 4 days (including today) due to high protein levels, however she won't be letting then Induce her unless the baby is in danger, and should wont be having a sweep just yet lol.
I have been doin all I can: curries, driving fast down bumpy roads, blew up a big ball for her to bounce on, sent I. The troops etc ect lol
Haha, Its a waiting game...
I said 3rd 6-7pm and by golly I'm sticking to it.
I am going for the 2nd Feb.
Remember ive got tabs on 4th!
I said tonight, but will go for tomorrow now!
Well ......still waiting
We've all got everything crossed for you and your missus mate!