Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which glue to stick brush bumpers ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Maybe try some double-sided sticky tape that way they should stay on but you can get them off when needed

I used a small dot superglue but it didn't last that long!
I had assumed that when they wore out I would just cut them off and sand the glue back.

I lost so many of those little rubber bumpers that I gave up using them. For me anyway, the extra knobbly nylon bits on the end of these brushes designed to keep the bumpers on create a problem that didn't exist in the first place. They are the very bits, that for me bang into the frames and/or make marks on the PVC frames. Now I just cut them off any new brushes I buy with junior hacksaw.
20230714_123153.jpg

You can try the glue I use for mobile phone repairs (one of my other businesses ?)
It's called B7000 it sticks well but remains flexible which makes it very resistant to impact.

When it comes to removing you can just pull it off. The glue stretches and finally breaks away

Used the stuff for years.

Worth a go ?

Latest Posts

Back