Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which gutter vac?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tussin

Hi, New to the forum it's really informative and helpful so thanks to everyone to start with. 

I am hoping to get a gutter vac and keep looking at the skyvac atom. Cannot afford the industrial stuff yet. But has anyone got or used the gutter sucker junior from guttersucker direct? 

It's very similar spec to the atom but about £160 cheaper. Sorry if this has been asked before, I haven't looked thru everything. 

Cheers Rob 

I can only comment on the Atom as thats what ive got.

Its brilliant 

Some questions i have with regard to the Atom. I am considering getting one but still researching other options. Sorry for so many questions but am curious ont he finer details of the machine.

Does it handle heavily blocked gutters ?

How often does it block during cleans ?

How does it get on when your working on higher guttering (above 20ft ideally i would like to know about) ?

Do you have the atom basic pole set ? what do you think of it ?

what is after clean maintenance like - how long does it take to clean ?

Some questions i have with regard to the Atom. I am considering getting one but still researching other options. Sorry for so many questions but am curious ont he finer details of the machine.

Does it handle heavily blocked gutters ? VETY WELL

How often does it block during cleans ? EVERY NOW AND THEN BUT ANY VAC CAN

How does it get on when your working on higher guttering (above 20ft ideally i would like to know about) ? NO DIFFERENCE

Do you have the atom basic pole set ? what do you think of it ? YES, VERY GOOD LIGHT BUT RIGID EASY TO TAKE APAŔT

what is after clean maintenance like - how long does it take to clean ? JUST SUCK A CPL BUCKET OF WATER THROUGH PIPE, RINSE OUT TAKE. 10mins TOPS

I Agree with @HWCS answers. i was going to get a bigger machine to start with but went with the atom and so far im really happy with it. I have the longest poles available for it and have pulled chunks of roots from gutters at the highest it can reach.  I can see why guys pay more for bigger more mobile machines but if your on a budget the atom or a matching spec vacuum is still good enough to make some good money.

Just to update, I ordered the Atom today. Thanks for all advice on here it really helpful. 
How is it working for you? I thought about buying another vac and pole set and I'm curious if they actually live up to the hype or if I'd just regret getting an under powered vac.

Gutter sucker junior with six poles and camera on eBay, is it a worthwhile purchase for awkward areas or just a waste of time and money?

I'm saying eBay as they have just quoted me £200 more by email ?

Gutter sucker junior with six poles and camera on eBay, is it a worthwhile purchase for awkward areas or just a waste of time and money?

I'm saying eBay as they have just quoted me £200 more by email ?
I haven't tried it yet but got a job in a couple of weeks so will give it a go and post back results. 

All the reviews are good so here's hoping.... 

Back