Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can anybody help?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

HWCS

So been sitting at home all day bloody Norfolk weather, and working out what equipment i still need, im up n running WFP stylee but still need stuff to make my life easier, and with money being V tight atm ive prioritised stuff into groups in order of Grp1 being the stuff i need first to Grp4 i need but not as soon. If anybody has any of this stuff kicking about for sale let me know. Ive also put the costs of the group, if anybody thinks im not looking in the right places let me know

Group 1 £70

Bronze wool fitting for goose neck plus spare pads

Joiners and clips for 6mm hose

TFR

Garden sprayer

Group 2 £100

Univalve

Gardiner sill brush

Gardiner flocked brush

Group 3 £180

250/350l tank for Van

Group 4 £300ish

Hose reel

100mt hose

Pump

Controller Battery

So been sitting at home all day bloody Norfolk weather, and working out what equipment i still need, im up n running WFP stylee but still need stuff to make my life easier, and with money being V tight atm ive prioritised stuff into groups in order of Grp1 being the stuff i need first to Grp4 i need but not as soon. If anybody has any of this stuff kicking about for sale let me know. Ive also put the costs of the group, if anybody thinks im not looking in the right places let me know

Group 1 £70

Bronze wool fitting for goose neck plus spare pads

Joiners and clips for 6mm hose

TFR

Garden sprayer

Group 2 £100

Univalve

Gardiner sill brush

Gardiner flocked brush

Group 3 £90

250 tank for Van--- ✔✔✔

Group 4 £300ish

Hose reel

100mt hose

Pump

Controller Battery
Will edit as i get stuff

How quickly are you gonna need the pump and controller? I will be selling my tank & frame with 2 pumps and 2 controllers (both mounted on boards) but could take one off and sell it separately. That may be as far away as Feb though.

I also have a Claber hose reel, spare univalve and separately a pump but I have bypassed the pressure switch on it (long story, and it can be undone)

Also, I would rank Univalve above bronze wool, especially while you're on backpacks.

How quickly are you gonna need the pump and controller? I will be selling my tank & frame with 2 pumps and 2 controllers (both mounted on boards) but could take one off and sell it separately. That may be as far away as Feb though.

I also have a Claber hose reel, spare univalve and separately a pump but I have bypassed the pressure switch on it (long story, and it can be undone)

Also, I would rank Univalve above bronze wool, especially while you're on backpacks.
Ahhh cheers pal, ive got tank sorted and fitted, so pump hose reel etc ill be looking at in next 10/14 dqys

Ahhh cheers pal, ive got tank sorted and fitted, so pump hose reel etc ill be looking at in next 10/14 dqys
Hose reel is good to go. The pump on its own is good to go also if you want them mate, you'd just need a controller and hose for the reel. I've also got some safety cones I no longer use and some system hose if they're any good to you. I was going to list the safety cones for free on here to be honest.

Back