Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help with pricing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi all again, have recently had an enquiry for this roof to be cleaned, this is our first one & we are planning to scrape & apply biocide. I know the pictures are bad but any rough pricing for the whole roof? Custy also wants all the gutters cleared & cleaned round the whole house, help with this pricing too would be great. Thanks all in advance16B8D27B-510E-4061-8EA6-E8EB73196572.jpeg

16B17C6B-C582-4CD1-B28D-17835E8ACF52.jpeg

I would powerwash it over a few days. Would also clean conny roof and conny glass, all the windows and probably all the sfg and doors for £1500. It would look like a new house after I'm finished. Not sure if theres's a swimming pool out the backdoor? Next door look's like a new roof or its been cleaned.

Access to the roof looks like it could be awkward , but I agree with Scottish £1500 -1800 scrape either bio it or hypo it and do all plastics and conservatory looks like an affluent area 3 days for two people ?? At a guess as pictures arnt great .

Back