Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Chemical supplier gauging the market

WCF

Help Support WCF:

shane_AMB

Hi All,

I work for a chemical supplier who for over 30 years have supplied the food industry with cleaning chemicals with great success and dealing with some of the UK's biggest food suppliers.
We are currently starting to dip our toes into the market of more domestic cleaning chemicals such as Sodium Hypochlorite based patio cleaners, ADBAC Moss removers, 2 stage Mould removal and prevention treatments & 50% DDAC at a much cheaper price than some of our competitors can offer. These are all blended in house using our onsite chemists knowledge to ensure they are more than fit for purpose and can be packed off in multiple sizes ranging from 1L to 1000L IBCS.
We can also supply these as 'Own label' products with all supported documentation labelled as your own brand to sell on to the end user on your own platforms and online stores.
If this is something anyone is interested in or just wants to pick our brains on some prices please drop me an email on [email protected] and I will help out where I can.
Thanks

Latest Posts

Back