Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Vac Poles - Where to buy?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Joel Bland

Hey guys

I was roped into building my own vac and I’ve currently got a 51mm - 38mm ID silicone straight reducing hose going from the vac hose and now need a set of poles. I was going to just save the cash and get some 50mm ally poles with some quick release clamps but a lot of people are saying they can be heavy to lug about. I’m new to all this but can anyone recommend where to get a set of poles? Not sure if there are well priced carbon ones you can pick up?

Cheers

I use alloy never had a problem with there weight. There is very little flex in the poles which I prefer. I go the gym which helps. 

Cheapest way to get a set search on eBay - alloy flag pole and then buy a set of clamps.

Most people use 51 mm poles , depending what you want to spend carbon are the best a 40 foot set of skyvac elite poles will set you back around £900 , there is a firm called carbon fibre tubes that sell tapered poles they are very good and they are in the region of £600 , I personally wouldn’t get alloy ones I have a set I’m my garage that haven’t been used in 10+ years , heavy cold ,difficult to adjust height , awkward to use at shallow angles , 

I use alloy never had a problem with there weight. There is very little flex in the poles which I prefer. I go the gym which helps. 

Cheapest way to get a set search on eBay - alloy flag pole and then buy a set of clamps.
Cheers mate. Not sure what vac setup you’ve got but I’ve got a Max Blast 3000w vac. Just wondering, if you’ve got something similar, how does it perform? Got some clout to it?

Back