Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Smurf

Leave With Customer Or Take Home?

Smurf

So would you take this home or leave with customer to get rid or recycle?

[ATTACH]2523.IPB[/ATTACH]

Believe it or not that lot was from a terraced house and yes was another hand job as gutter gap was less than 1 inch or less in places

Pegasus

No green bins/green areas about?

Guest OoO

It's amazing for the garden. So i would have sprinkled about near bushes .

mr shine

i leave with the customer ,if they object which is rare i explain that im not licenced to carry waste

Guest OoO

Smurf you are missing a trick here.

£15 removal, or they get rid FOC :D

Smurf

Nah was an elderly lady which reminded me of my late mum. Had no place to dump it as was in a built up area also they had no soil garden boarders or recycle bin. Daughter is going to put in green bags to be collected instead.

Smurf you are missing a trick here.

£15 removal, or they get rid FOC :D

I know RC that's why I left it there as now my boards are 7 foot tall. :Image13:

I always take it home. Makes good compost on the garden!!!!

Belfastcleaning

Leave it with them and charge them for the bag for life

Smurf

It was their own bags I used as when doing a hand job I use a sack instead of a bucket as find it easier as now I use a microlite stand-off so can rest the sack on the roof tiles next to me. Before the sack starts to get too heavy I then transfer debris into their own green bags for disposal if I can get away with it. At least that way saves me taking loads of **** home to get rid myself.

Another example

[ATTACH]2693.IPB[/ATTACH]

Me sack,...Ho Ho Ho :Image13:

[ATTACH]2694.IPB[/ATTACH]

Tenant complained to the landlord that gutters where overflowing when it rained.

hmmmm....I wonder why

Guest sdrah

have you got some copyright-free pics with clean / dirty gutters? i need few to upload on my webpage -

I always forget to take camera with me when I get a job - and sometimes I feel uncomfortable to take pictures of customers property . especially if they are around.

in fact last week I had my nikon - however when I reached the top of the ladder to take a snap - I realized that the battery hasn't been charged for ages :D

so any free pix will be considered

thanks very much

Neil
It was their own bags I used as when doing a hand job I use a sack instead of a bucket as find it easier as now I use a microlite stand-off so can rest the sack on the roof tiles next to me. Before the sack starts to get too heavy I then transfer debris into their own green bags for disposal if I can get away with it. At least that way saves me taking loads of **** home to get rid myself.

Another example

[ATTACH]2693.IPB[/ATTACH]

Me sack,...Ho Ho Ho :Image13:

[ATTACH]2694.IPB[/ATTACH]

Tenant complained to the landlord that gutters where overflowing when it rained.

hmmmm....I wonder why

"Hand job " lolol