10% Discount On Our Regular Printing Prices

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by WeLoveFlyers, Sep 5, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. WeLoveFlyers

WeLoveFlyers Member
    Supplier

I'm pleased to bring this great offer to the members of Window Cleaning Forums. As a former (and still occasional!) window cleaner myself, I know how tight the budget can be at times, so I'm offering 10% off already very good prices.

The regular prices can be viewed on the website: www.weloveflyers.co.uk

Once you've chosen what product you want, instead of placing your order on the website, just send an email to office.monkey@weloveflyers.co.uk and I will invoice you the reduced price with the extra 10% discount. Alternatively, place your order on the website and then email me for a 10% refund.

Important: Please include in your email a link to your member profile on Window Cleaning Forums as proof of your eligibility for this VIP member-only offer.

Thanks.

@weloveflyers

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

Well done mate nice offer ,i am sure you will get lots of work, i will try you out when i run out of my current flyers

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

nice one, will have to have a look!

4. WeLoveFlyers

WeLoveFlyers Member
    Supplier

Thanks, I hope it will be a useful offer to all members. I forgot to mention, there is already a 5% local business discount for anyone with a delivery address in the LL, CH and SY postcode areas.

So members here who are also local to those areas will actually get a 15% discount!

5. WeLoveFlyers

WeLoveFlyers Member
    Supplier

New live chat facility now available on the website. If you're browsing and you have any queries, just start a chat and someone (me! cos there's only me here!) will answer your questions. Almost 24/7 ... as long as I'm not sleeping!

Advertisement