Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

18 ft poles or just phantom!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

Been using a phantom 18 ft carbon pole but when i first started using it hands started to hurt then went away wearing gloves helps but hands now starting to hurt again I’m not shore wether to go back to using 22ft pole for lower stuff or is it just the pole that’s doing it anyone else had this experience?

Been using a phantom 18 ft carbon pole but when i first started using it hands started to hurt then went away wearing gloves helps but hands now starting to hurt again I’m not shore wether to go back to using 22ft pole for lower stuff or is it just the pole that’s doing it anyone else had this experience?
Is it the diameter Lee?
Thinner than a 22

That’s what I’m thinking I’m guna get something to put round it to make it thicker
Maybe a couple of cricket bat handle rubber grips. I've been toying with the idea on my everyday pole that never needs extensions adding to make it comfier and slightly warmer to hold in winter as stuck in the dark ages without hot water on tap ??

I’m off to b&q tomorrow to get some i remember squicky clean Dave said same on one of his vids after using phantom 18 he switched to evo8 after and his hands stopped hurting

Back