Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Extreme 22 vs slx 18

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

Can no longer use my phantom 18 as it’s hurting my hands gone back to 22ft slx with extreme base section for now hands we’re ok yesterday so I’m considering going for one of the above don’t want to hands to hurt again tho so worrying if it’s the finness of the pole question is alltho there the same waight is the balance better on the extreme? Also considering the 18 extreme

As the most weighty sections with a 18-22ft pole are the lower sections ideally the best option would be 3 top sections of an slx then sections 4-5 been xtreme ones on a 22ft pole, I personally see no benefit in have sections 1-2-3 being xtreme sections as they are the most fragile,

easy enough for me to say as I had a bit of a thing in the past about buying sections when on sale so I have a fair few spares in the garage.

We have a 22 and a 25 Xtreme both with Xtreme 35cm brushes. My preference is the 22 for balance when working for a longer period of time but the 25 for the extra length which unfortunately I need often enough to make it my most used.

Latest Posts

Back