Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aworka

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Poles Apart

Trialling this for 6 weeks but it's doing my head in it's too complicated.

1. Although my debts show on the round planner not all are on the debt list when you click on it.

2. When I add a job I can't add a round name other than the 2 I have it's only giving that option.

3. When I add a customer to the add new customer part there is also a add job form below it someone told me you don't fill that part in but that's the only part with weekly and monthly cycle on.

4. Because I have made mistakes for example 7 quid went in as 700 for one job when I refund it I can't delete the overpayment description just want to delete the whole transaction as it's clogging up the pages.

5. Why don't they make things simple?:eek:

6. Help?/emoticons/sad.png

7.Where's my round book and pen?:gush:

Lol I'm on George aworka I find it OK not sure if you just on aworka?

I don't use it for accounts tho as I get to many other jobs goin threw my bank ect so it throws it all off plus I've made mistakes like you said and haven't bothered to sort it I just keep a track of cash I take the rest is done via online banking.

Just use it for tracking the round that's all I do

If I can't familiarise myself with it competently I'll probably get George I don't want the add ons and certainly don't wanna be staring at my phone all day when I'm supposed to be working I like pens on paper so the book will never get dispensed with but I need something for accounts and debt lists if George does that that's all that is needed dated or not?

I use aworka and think it is very good just give chris at aworka a email he will normal call back straight away or give me a call 07766557461 and I will try and help you

Georgeaworka is fine does accounts if you want that I just print of my days work I don't use my phone can't be assed with it

I use aworka and think it is very good just give chris at aworka a email he will normal call back straight away or give me a call 07766557461 and I will try and help you
I have emailed them and left a message detailing the problems I have also asked for a contact number thanks Chill I may talk to you at some point, I'll text you to see when you are free I'll see what he comes back with first.

Back