Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

25% Off at X-Line

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah that's what you have to do, x line brushes only come with euro thread stocks

The brushes are good, the bristles could do with been harder though

mmmm @noddy u have put me off the xline pole now :rolleyes:/emoticons/biggrin.png i realy ;like the fiel of the clamps but i was unshore about how long they last im like u i dont realy look after my poles i just use them throw them about clean them every now an then. my slx is coming up 1 year old and its showing signs of were now but im shore it will last a nother 15 months then it will b on its last legs or i will ave to chop the ends off as i clamp on the red bits its a nce pole but i do like to ave a change i,i had a pheonix last change never again lasted under 1 year b 4 it was nackerd:rolleyes:

thanks to you as well I was also looking at the phoenix and have been wavering on it myself , here in Essex theres a guy that stocks them all so I keep looking at them ,

ive a new pole to buy for my new van on Monday and I will be ringing mr g just because I know the slx will deliver and keep on delivering everyday doesn't matter how bad the staff treat it

Back