Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

3Rd Van On The Road Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You may want to look at these..very cheap to buy and use..just need an Iphone or Ipad..there is an app aswell that runs on Android..Check it out /emoticons/smile.png

Exactly damo, I always recommend it, plus you can normally add your car on too if you use it for work now and then /emoticons/smile.png

Plenty people on here don't collect
I wish I didnt have too, I really do. I would save a fortune. I cant get my head how people dont collect. I need to go round atleast twice.
What about all the people that work or you miss because of some other reason?

Plenty people on here don't collectI wish I didnt have too, I really do. I would save a fortune. I cant get my head how people dont collect. I need to go round atleast twice.

What about all the people that work or you miss because of some other reason?
PayPal, BACS or the can post cheque or postal order .....

Plenty of window cleaners don't collect.

I know of at least 4 that don't /emoticons/smile.png

I've never collected. I either collect when I clean or leave a card (sometimes with an SAE) and they either pay by cheque or BACS or next time.

I have a strict 3 cleans policy so if I'm not paid after 3 cleans, the next time I leave a card but don't clean and if that doesn't work I don't go back!

It may work for everyone but it does for me.

i agree i have to collect twice, i dont believe any1 who says they get paid on job by every customer. id say 40 percent pay on day , rest say call back friday or arent in

spot on. not everyone will agree to pay by standing order or pay pal etc. collecting is part and parcel with wc unfortunately.

i agree i have to collect twice, i dont believe any1 who says they get paid on job by every customer. id say 40 percent pay on day , rest say call back friday or arent in
People who don't collect usually have terms that's why. It's too late for us. We can't really change how we collect.

Most who don't collect at all do SAE.

it's a headache when you lots and lots of rounds.

People who don't collect usually have terms that's why. It's too late for us. We can't really change how we collect.
Most who don't collect at all do SAE.

it's a headache when you lots and lots of rounds.
Tell me about it thats why i have a 0800 and a chip and pin take payments over phone or on door step

How you get on with the chip n pin @crystal view most of mine is bank transfer cheque or pay on the day cash never go back in evenings

collecting cash in people dont mind giving u odd 5er in cash, but if u start takin direct debits etc n they are scrapin near their overdraft i guarantee 30 percent of my customers would pack in, cash on door is best imo

Back