Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

3Rd Van On The Road Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

But your just starting out u should collect every sunday mate , some customers only pay cash

Crysta lview i was wondering what is the criteria for using the reach and wash system logos?

Im in the process of introducing BACS to my customers..and ive had a few say "I wouldnt know where to start" or "I dont do it" if i can get a % of people to do it then at least its a load off, I collect wed, thurs and fri..Most my customers pay me straight away, i got rid of the repeat offenders who always ask you to come back a while ago..I didnt really loose any money..just the hassle..I think aswell it depends on what ares you live in, people may be more professional and pay with everything online, where some areas, people collect their money from the post office etc..my uncle always pays through BACS but then someone round the corner doesnt have online banking but is very reliable when it comes to paying cash at the door..You have to be versitile dont you.. B)

i got 2 vans and 5 workers, gettin a 3rd van soon whats best to do with insurance for havin these amount of vans?

i got 2 vans and 5 workers, gettin a 3rd van soon whats best to do with insurance for havin these amount of vans?
i run my vans on a traders policy with added buisness use enabled means i can have as many as i like .

how many vans u got n what u pay? im currently payin seperate policys for seperate workers but it limits who can drive what van, n payin upto 7 hundred per van

how many vans u got n what u pay? im currently payin seperate policys for seperate workers but it limits who can drive what van, n payin upto 7 hundred per van
pay £86 per month me and 3 named employees and got 3 vans and 4 cars on it

i got 5 workers, 2 drivers soon to be 3 maybe 4 plus a scooter, bet i pay 2 n half grand a year my way. think id better look into this, who u insured with?

Back