Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

3Rd Van On The Road Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I work in a taxi call centre takin fone bookings etc /emoticons/smile.png and crystalview is a hardworker /emoticons/smile.png people wirk during the week and live for the weekend but he grafts 7 days thats why hes done so well

One important bit of advice' date=' avoid two man teams. All they do is talk to each other all day lol[/quote']Nothing wrong with that, You can still work and talk its called multi-tasking haha. Its good for moral too. Its depresing working no your own al day with know one to talk too. This could lead to one working slower anyway I did anyway.

If you had a decent enough lads working for you there should be a problem really.

I work in a taxi call centre takin fone bookings etc /emoticons/smile.png and crystalview is a hardworker /emoticons/smile.png people wirk during the week and live for the weekend but he grafts 7 days thats why hes done so well
Yup thats right ill work as many 7 day weeks as it takes to enable me in a year or so to stay at home and have the lads graft for me thats when ill be able to chill and party at weekends (-: The window cleaning game is you get wat you put in personally i wouldnt work a second job as if you relie on window cleaning alone it makes you put that extra effort in to get gud pays at the end of the month .

Yup thats right ill work as many 7 day weeks as it takes to enable me in a year or so to stay at home and have the lads graft for me thats when ill be able to chill and party at weekends (-:The window cleaning game is you get wat you put in personally i wouldnt work a second job as if you relie on window cleaning alone it makes you put that extra effort in to get gud pays at the end of the month .
Couldnt agree more, When I left my job I was working my balls off trying to get work. I cant be bothered now. Unless theres new build I wont bother canvassing. My work is to scattered as it is. I would rather just buy work now.

My staff are freinds and family and some custies pay on day the rest i collect thurs and sundays then commercial pay bank transfer

Well done crystal view.That's really good going. On your website professional is spelt wrong. You might want to get it changed. On main page big blue writing. Well done

Well done crystal view.That's really good going. On your website professional is spelt wrong. You might want to get it changed. On main page big blue writing. Well done
Yeah i know the sites going to get redone soon ive already spoke with iain

Crystal its hard to get the right staff but fanily n friends is gud mate

Iain does gud websites

How many staff do u employ mate? Whats your biggest 3 jobs mate? Pubs? Hotels?

Crystal its hard to get the right staff but fanily n friends is gud mate

Iain does gud websites

How many staff do u employ mate? Whats your biggest 3 jobs mate? Pubs? Hotels?
I employ 2 windys and pay 2 lasses (sister and neice) to canvass for £5 a doorBiggest jobs

Catterick army base dsg offices £475

Ripon army base dsg offices £375

Big metal factory offices £160

Thanks for the reply..ive just found myself at a point of low motivation..but you have really inspired me to push on..good luck with this weather pal..

Thanks for the reply..ive just found myself at a point of low motivation..but you have really inspired me to push on..good luck with this weather pal..
I hit em all the time so i go out canvassing and as soon as you get your 1st custy your off and end up with 10/20 new ones thats a extra £70/£140 pay rise (-; Yeehaa

Seriously....don't go collecting. Simply ask for money, if not got they have 14 days to post a cheque, pay by PayPal or standing order. The PayPal fees are so much less than the diesel driving round

Collecting 1,2 times a week is a must /emoticons/smile.png not every1 pays thru bacs etc

Also crystalclear u canvass in the snow?

Back