Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

8 story water fed pole cleaning!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I think you've done well to walk away with a nice profit like that with minimal expenditure, good job. You can always get the fancy pole on the next job that comes up.

I think you've done well to walk away with a nice profit like that with minimal expenditure, good job. You can always get the fancy pole on the next job that comes up.
Exactly mate it was fast and very cheap. Can not moan one bit got the job done it was a one off so if they give us enough notice next time they may want it doing we will have time to get one ordered in.

Thanks Mate /emoticons/smile.png

it may not be wfp but the number of times something that is not proper equip has done the job and thats all that counts...including many a time...my hanky..well its a long walk back to the car...and no way im going home...not always window cleaning though...say painting and you drip...go down and get your rag or use your hanky...i got some pretty hankys../emoticons/biggrin.png

and my memory comes back on line.....extending washing props can be used with an applicator...hey i told you...as long as the job is done..my car was quater mile away...and i was requested to clean velux...hey...it worked..

Best of luck with that job! I'm dizzy looking at the pics! To think Smurf used to clean those kind of buildings from a B&Q ladder in his younger days! He would weld several 3 storey ladders together and head up top with a sponge and bucket !

You can blame JD for recommending the ankalad to me too folks.

Wise old man is our JD so best take onbourd his wisdom./emoticons/biggrin.png

I clean trad..wouldn't want to go that high if they made ladders that big...even if they made a super duper huge ankalad..lol

Would have to get my harness and ropes out from old rockclimbimg days and abseil

I've seen an 85 foot triple fire & rescue ladder for sale on fleebay with the biggest set of outriggers you have ever seen.

You would need a whole load of firemen to set it though and best you don't look down /emoticons/biggrin.png

I clean trad..wouldn't want to go that high if they made ladders that big...even if they made a super duper huge ankalad..lol

Mum was in the fire service

Bloody huge ladders..

Bit of overkill getting a brigade ladder truck to do windows though.heehee

I've been up them as applied 3 times but when you have 2000 people going for 6 jobs it is hard to get in even though physically I was fit enough from the army

Party bus at weekends then used for window cleaning during the week...sorted:D

Mum was in the fire serviceBloody huge ladders..

Bit of overkill getting a brigade ladder truck to do windows though.heehee

I've been up them as applied 3 times but when you have 2000 people going for 6 jobs it is hard to get in even though physically I was fit enough from the army

Best of luck with that job! I'm dizzy looking at the pics! To think Smurf used to clean those kind of buildings from a B&Q ladder in his younger days! He would weld several 3 storey ladders together and head up top with a sponge and bucket !
HUH! That's nothing JD....Smurf!!!!you're welcome to help me if you want....I'll foot the ladder for you :rofl:...

10409534_488537861290218_5549115501730466098_n.jpg

Back