Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A massive thank you to members

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all member's who kindly donated in memory of @puraclenz Daughter.

Between us we raised £209.82. This has now gone to Abbey's fund https://www.facebook.com/SavingAbbeyFund which was set up as a result of his daughters condition and will help support other children with brain cancer.

Once again thank you everyone for your donations and kind words. As a parent myself to three i can not imagine what life is like right now but i am sure everyone's kind words and generosity has helped even just a little.

Rest in peace little angel and take care of each other Mr and Mrs @puraclenz

View attachment 3131

I am very sorry for your loss. My warmest condolences to you and your family.

-Jack Frost-

I am truly sorry for your loss, i can only imagine what your going through. Love to all the family

-Gav (Gavin)-

I am so so sorry for your loss, I am thinking of you and my heart goes out to you, be strong.

-Scottie-

No words can express what you are feeling right now, I’m so very sorry for the loss of your young daughter.

-Tony Hall-

I really don’t know what to say. I think of something to say and it just doesn’t sound respectful enough. Bless her. Life sucks sometimes, it throws all kinds of **** at us, but we survive and we grow stronger for it. You stay strong fella!

-Tuffers-

just want to say sorry

-norm-

My thoughts are with you all at this sad time

-awcs (Andy)-

Sorry to learn about your loss, my thoughts and sympathy are with you at this sad time.

-Flinn-

There are no words to make you and your family feel better. Just be in the knowledge that everyone is thinking of you all. Your daughter sounds every bit the angel she so obviously is.

-Andy OC.-

Thinking of you and your family at this sad time.

-duncs-

So so sorry to hear of your loss. My heart goes out to you & your family

I can't imagine what your going through. no words can describe it.

-posh-

having three daughters there are no words i can say here but….my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time

-cnc-​

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all member's who kindly donated in memory of @puraclenz Daughter.
Between us we raised £209.82. This has now gone to Abbey's fund https://www.facebook.com/SavingAbbeyFund which was set up as a result of his daughters condition and will help support other children with brain cancer.

Once again thank you everyone for your donations and kind words. As a parent myself to three i can not imagine what life is like right now but i am sure everyone's kind words and generosity has helped even just a little.

Rest in peace little angel and take care of each other Mr and Mrs @puraclenz

View attachment 5058

I am very sorry for your loss. My warmest condolences to you and your family.

-Jack Frost-

I am truly sorry for your loss, i can only imagine what your going through. Love to all the family

-Gav (Gavin)-

I am so so sorry for your loss, I am thinking of you and my heart goes out to you, be strong.

-Scottie-

No words can express what you are feeling right now, I’m so very sorry for the loss of your young daughter.

-Tony Hall-

I really don’t know what to say. I think of something to say and it just doesn’t sound respectful enough. Bless her. Life sucks sometimes, it throws all kinds of **** at us, but we survive and we grow stronger for it. You stay strong fella!

-Tuffers-

just want to say sorry

-norm-

My thoughts are with you all at this sad time

-awcs (Andy)-

Sorry to learn about your loss, my thoughts and sympathy are with you at this sad time.

-Flinn-

There are no words to make you and your family feel better. Just be in the knowledge that everyone is thinking of you all. Your daughter sounds every bit the angel she so obviously is.

-Andy OC.-

Thinking of you and your family at this sad time.

-duncs-

So so sorry to hear of your loss. My heart goes out to you & your family

I can't imagine what your going through. no words can describe it.

-posh-

having three daughters there are no words i can say here but….my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time

-cnc-

Really really sad to hear this tragic news. Life can be so cruel. My thoughts are with you.

Mrtaytay

Latest Posts

Back