Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Moan About The Wind

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Haha Yeah, they were on my patch lol was told by a custie that they appared in october time looking for customers!

G im not far of double your body weight lol get to the gym lad you wanna see my ladders bend when im doing the tops yeeerrr lol

That is the proper trad way /emoticons/biggrin.png
my grandad did it that way same cloth all day lol had loads of custys as well packed it in tho whilst i was still to young would have had a great start.

G im not far of double your body weight lol get to the gym lad you wanna see my ladders bend when im doing the tops yeeerrr lol
/emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/sad.png :( /emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/sad.png
I used to go to the gym at least once a week, a couple year back, before I did my knee in, had to stop as was in crutchs but when you stop you loose momentum if you know what I mean, so never got back in the swing..

Now I eat more food then what I used to, I used to stricted myself as was trying to stay fit.

Not even eating more has put weight on, if anything I am the same wieght as I was 2 or 3 years ago!

What class ladder do you use?

Don't worry as when you reach thirty will more likley turn into a porker like I did /emoticons/biggrin.png

/emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/sad.png :( /emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/sad.png
I used to go to the gym at least once a week, a couple year back, before I did my knee in, had to stop as was in crutchs but when you stop you loose momentum if you know what I mean, so never got back in the swing..

Now I eat more food then what I used to, I used to stricted myself as was trying to stay fit.

Not even eating more has put weight on, if anything I am the same wieght as I was 2 or 3 years ago!

Doh well i am only a beginer.....lol

64820_10200416658436529_2069349007_n.jpg

:lol: dont worry G you just have a fast metabolism mate better than been fat eh?once a week aint enuff 3-4 times mate you could still just train upper body even with no legs;)
the trick is eating every 2hrs you would need slow burning carbs,brown pasta and rice oats,red spuds all digest slower and tons of red meat and eggs.job done stay off running machines lad ladders are enuff cardio lol :lol:

Yep I found the bucket comes in handy too for cooling me booze /emoticons/biggrin.png

I have two coolers in the garden that holds 200 cans each. Bit big to take out each day so the windy bucket I've found works a treat :lol:

Doh well i am only a beginer.....lol

64820_10200416658436529_2069349007_n.jpg

Am I the only one who's had a perfect day weather wise :unsure: blue skies the odd shower but not windy /emoticons/ohmy.png

Welcome to the windy club /emoticons/biggrin.png

How did you get down?

Yep turned me back and heard a clatter wind blew over ladders , here me stuck on agarage roof

Back