Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Additive

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I’m definitely enjoying it some positives some negatives
Can’t see any extra shine ! But it definitely flushes out the 💩from the top rubbers quicker it suds up but when rinsing they disappear quickly so you don’t miss any bits on the glass conny roofs the bubbles are a bit of a pain as the suds stay longer and bits of dirt can be missed haven’t noticed bee pollen or bird poo coming off any quicker but that’s really hard to check as every bird poo is different and bee pollen the frames definitely clean up better I’m 8 weekly though so a 4 weekly cycle probably wouldn’t help as they be still clean so far I’m impressed i was dreading doing a review as no one wants to give a bad review on a free bee that’s kindly sent to you I’ve had no issues with lead glass and I’ve tested it against just pure on my own windows and they don’t get dirty any quicker that was a concern I’ve been dosing it at the lowest recommended amount but sometimes you get home and tank is over half or under so dose best I can I’ll be definitely buying more when it runs out big thanks to mark for sending me it much appreciated 😀👍

Attachments

• IMG_1753.png
    IMG_1753.png
    1.9 MB
it is yes i was very wary about going back to additives as had few bad things happen in past but this one is very good if something makes life easier im all for trying it c:

I tried out the same stuff. It "seems" to help with the scrubbing with poo and doing frames but I ended up using more water and spending more time rinsing simply because it's a bit harder to tell if you got glass dirt free with the bubbles. I tried the minimum recommended dose too. Id definitely use it again for a dirty first clean but reluctant to go back to it again on a regular basis I must admit. When I went back to not using the additive I was a lot quicker with maintenance cleaning.

Do any of you use less than the minimum recommended dosage ?

I just use a little bit of rinse aid, ( not fairy as it makes spotting) but other kinds. Just be care of not getting too high of a concentration, and run a clean tank once a while. Ive tried Vision V2 and found a similar effect just with rinse aid, water sheets nice and quick to rinse off. And its cheap 😬

I just use a little bit of rinse aid, ( not fairy as it makes spotting) but other kinds. Just be care of not getting too high of a concentration, and run a clean tank once a while. Ive tried Vision V2 and found a similar effect just with rinse aid, water sheets nice and quick to rinse off. And its cheap 😬
Interesting, how much do you add, say per 100lts?
It works in dishwashers so should be ok on windows.

Back