Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice needed re cleaning of swimming pool conny roof

WCF

Help Support WCF:

lovely job mr taytay...nice photos...made my arms ache looking at it....and i could see the difference./emoticons/smile.png
you could easy trad it of a ladder with someone to foot the ladder....but i all alone....and mr smurf will tell me off if i try to do it...and they are new windows with stickers over and on the frames i am hoping the builder gets to clean them off first....its just the tiled bay comes out too far....the builder hasnt finished the insides yet so hopefully thats a future problem!
Cheers cnc.......best of luck with that one

Before and after photos.....you cant tell much difference to be honest.......but there was lots of green on the roof before I started!...honestly..lol.
I was sweating my gonads off today doing the inside of the conny!!!
How long did the job take in total @mrtaytay? And how did you did inside. And how much /emoticons/biggrin.png

The conny job took just over 1.5 days then I had to do another big house (which was awkward and took ages) that he has brought next door.....so two days in total. I did the inside with a long pole and wet applicator.....washing each panel then drying it with a marine drying cloth in a clamp on the end of another pole. I couldnt squeegee the roof as he explicitly said that he wanted no water on the floor whatsoever.......the floor tiles mark very easily. He agreed to pay me at a daily rate of £150.00.....I know some would want more, but I am happy with that.

It wasnt too bad to be honest. The glass was a piece of ****...not mucky or marked at all. It took me a while to get going on the conny roof but once I got used to the pole then I was fine. I did the second half of the conny roof twice as fast as the first half. The internal roof was a bit of a pain, but the heat didnt help.

Anyway, he wants it doing twice a year which is fine by me.

Really chuffed with the pole

Back