Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice needed re cleaning of swimming pool conny roof

WCF

Help Support WCF:

This seems a noval way to use a backpack sprayer and how the trigger & more importantly the nozzle fits onto the wfp don't you think?

[media]

[/media]
Could be used in other ways too like dispensing chems when cleaning grotty plastic gutters etc.

I was not interested in buying one tuffers but how they put it together intrested me. As you should know by now I'm a real tight **** when it comes to spending dosh. Also I can't be doing with pump up sparyers on large jobs either as I'm rather lazy too./emoticons/biggrin.png

I was not interested in buying one tuffers but how they put it together intrested me. As you should know by now I'm a real tight **** when it comes to spending dosh. Also I can't be doing with pump up sparyers on large jobs either as I'm rather lazy too./emoticons/biggrin.png
The THR could be for you then @Smurf. As you will be my first customer, I will do you a special discount /emoticons/wink.png

You have given way too much away already how to knock one up but a free one would be great thanks @Tuffers /emoticons/biggrin.png

wtf_is_this_shit2_RE_73_Million_Sharks_Killed_Every_Year-s468x349-71815.jpg

Don't worry about that @Tuffers as if it's not patented sorry to say I'm out :laugh:

Reason being I'm sure other supplier out there will nick your ideas. /emoticons/biggrin.png

All went well with the swimming pool conny clean today (with one particular exception). The water fed pole was a delight to use. It would have been a nightmare doing this clean trad style.

The one exception?.......well I was on the last few roof panels, stood about ten foot up on my combi ladder when it suddenly slid away from the conny. I went down with it and landed smack on my **** on top of the ladder. Luckily, I wasnt hurt.....just a little embarressed. I finished the job with my regular ladder. Will not be using the combi ladder for that type of job again.....when used as a small ladder its feet just dont have any grip at all.

Glad it all went swimmingly well apart from your ladder fall. Just goes to show how easy things can happen and all that was hurt was your pride thank goodness.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTit could=Smurf, post: 169313, member: 4889]Glad it all went swimmingly well apart from your ladder fall. Just goes to show how easy thing can happen and all that was hurt was your pride thank goodness.

Yes, It could have been worse smurf. I have never trusted that ladder, just occasionally use it when my main ladder is too big for the job. I will be purchasing a smaller titan ladder with safety feet shortly.

Ps....I must still have had the ladder at a bad angle though

It's easy done so be careful and best you get/use some sort of safety device for your ladders not just safety feet either.

Glad it all went swimmingly well apart from your ladder fall. Just goes to show how easy thing can happen and all that was hurt was your pride thank goodness.
Yes, It could have been worse smurf. I have never trusted that ladder, just occasionally use it when my main ladder is too big for the job. I will be purchasing a smaller titan ladder with safety feet shortly.
Ps....I must still have had the ladder at a bad angle though

hopefully nobody saw the fall as that is the worst thing and hopefully your all right....me i hate step ladders.....dont have any at the mo as the last pair just went snap...and left me hanging on too my plasterboard ceiling ....which you cant really hang on too...:eek:

good review of the pole then mr taytay...bearing in mind i want one soon...i have done a runner from a custy who has nearly finished an extension which looks impossible to trad...its lovely leaded..over a very wide bay...so i cant wait much longer...she has my email :eek:

hopefully nobody saw the fall as that is the worst thing and hopefully your all right....me i hate step ladders.....dont have any at the mo as the last pair just went snap...and left me hanging on too my plasterboard ceiling ....which you cant really hang on too...:eek:
good review of the pole then mr taytay...bearing in mind i want one soon...i have done a runner from a custy who has nearly finished an extension which looks impossible to trad...its lovely leaded..over a very wide bay...so i cant wait much longer...she has my email :eek:
Unforunately, the custy was sat in the garden at the time of the fall.....I was up on my feet by the time he got round to where i was.

Why is the leaded extension impossible to trad?

lovely job mr taytay...nice photos...made my arms ache looking at it....and i could see the difference./emoticons/smile.png

you could easy trad it of a ladder with someone to foot the ladder....but i all alone....and mr smurf will tell me off if i try to do it...and they are new windows with stickers over and on the frames i am hoping the builder gets to clean them off first....its just the tiled bay comes out too far....the builder hasnt finished the insides yet so hopefully thats a future problem!

Back