Advice on this trolley system

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by azzy, Feb 27, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. azzy

azzy Guest

Off today so hammering the net to see if i can come across a wfp trolley system cheaper than 800 quid frm local supplier and came across this.

As Im unsure of wfp as i have been trad 8 years just lookin a bit of advice on this particular system i have found on gum tree

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/new-trolley-water-fed-pole-systemwindow-cleaning/97244640

Advertisement
  2. azzy

azzy Guest

rang the guy and turns out he has a work shop and makes these trolleys himself. Was actually a really nice guy by sounds of it. Pump reaches 40 feet although pole is only 15 to keep cost down - I only need 2 storey reach anyhow and seems a good start offer - but what do i know?? Any opinions welcome pleaseeeeeeeee

3. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

It’s not bad for a converted sack trolley.

I have one of these left if you are interested - http://www.wfp-brush.co.uk/wfp-trolley

Email or call me if have any questions.

Richard

4. azzy

azzy Guest

Hi Richard - Can u make me up the complete trolley with tank pump battery etc?

5. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

Hi azzy, I don’t usually make up the working trolley; the whole idea behind this trolley is you save money by buying and attaching the parts yourself.

I have pre-drilled the holes on the trolley to attach the pump and flow controller. Once you buy the parts you need, it should take you about an hour to get it up and running.

Richard

6. azzy

azzy Guest

No probs mate - one thing i aint good at is diy - i just wanna built one ready to go and asap at the rite price :) Cheers

7. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

Ok, azzy
    It would be better for you to buy a ready to go trolley

Richard

8. azzy

azzy Guest

yup so if ya know of any at reasonable price - im ur man

9. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

These are tried and tested trolleys

http://www.purefreedom.co.uk/pure-freedom-25-litre-trolley-with-charger-p-265.html

Richard

10. azzy

azzy Guest

yes mate cheers - checked them out already - over 800 quid - too expensive but cheers

Advertisement