Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

And he charges her!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Come on boys let us in on your special brews. I just hope it not from carlsberg!!

I used to share a plenty @matt clark and as they say one good turn and all that jazz.  Well the sharing days are long long gone. :)

Wrong Halton.. I have no hypo or bio as stated previously in my special brew. 

Why would I give any discount Lawrence? I'm in business for profit. 

Yes my insurance covers 'all and any chemical use'  as we are TR19 certified for commercial kitchen cleans (loads of nasty chems there) and also PA certs 1 & 6. 

As said above. I invest heavily in our growth. 

Wrong Halton.. I have no hypo or bio as stated previously in my special brew. 

Why would I give any discount Lawrence? I'm in business for profit. 

Yes my insurance covers 'all and any chemical use'  as we are TR19 certified for commercial kitchen cleans (loads of nasty chems there) and also PA certs 1 & 6. 

As said above. I invest heavily in our growth. 

I used a "special brew" the other day

Water, Thick bleach, all purpose cleaner, nice squirt of washing up liquid and boosted with bio washing powder.

Give it a good shake and applied liberally to a conservatory, ive no idea if it was any better or worse than my usual but it did work a treat.

You need to know what you are mixing and the reactions it may cause

Too easy to add the wrong thing to bleach and make chlorine

Add alcohol to bleach/hypo in combination with a catalyst and you get cloroform

Add an oxidizing agent to the wrong things and you get self combustion  (chlorine and brake fluid is a fire bomb in a bottle)

Not wise to just chuck stuff together.. plus by mixing chems you create new compounds which don't necessarily do what the original ingredients did thus making something useless or damaging to what you are cleaning

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back