Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another haggler comes unstuck...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No i am not from here Bumpy nor is my wife.

As a Jerseyman i am only allowed to live and work here as my bas**rd father was an Englishman. Had both my parents been from Jersey I would have to get a visa to live and work here.

As for my wife (whom i met whilst she was studying here) it took 5 years of process and £5000 of our money for her to become a british citizen which she did on St Georges day (also Shakespears birthday) so i reckon that in itself makes her more british than most.

My taxes? Last year just over £9k if you really need to know. As for my house it is a private residence not council or housing association which some English wc-ers on here happen to live in. I have NEVER taken a thing from this government nor do i need to.

As fir your 'citizen of earth' nonsense Bump, if you're that proud of the fact then why not move to ..... oh i dont know.... say Syria? Or Somalia? No? World just got smaller did it?

I said it before go to Aus / NZ / US / Canada and see if your argument of 'I'm a citizen of Earth' gets you residency. If not leave the John Lennon quote book at home mate.

But no panick, we aren't staying, just extended the retirement plan to 2022, I figure by 50 we'll be set enough to retire out of this country and out of the EU all together. Afterall Bump we may not be 'Citizens of Earth' but we do both hold dual nationalities so we wont be stuck here.

Just let me know when you want to come for a visit as your rural English Village is getting too crowded. /emoticons/smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
theyve gotten too cocky the ones born post 1980 anyhow . like they own the blinkin place .

carrying on from not ever seeing a chinaman in the UK riding a horse/driving a digger etc iv never seen a chinese comedian on tv either. SO WHAT ARE THEY DOING ALLDAY LONG,its prayin on my mind - i spose its possible makin craft items from bamboo - while watchin loose women on tv ? .

They do own it? The people I mean.

I think HM The Queen should be given back 100% power and as head of the armed forces, knock some heads together and get the **** sorted

I'd guess a high proportion of Chinese are in retail businesses, catering and technology.

I've seen a lot of Indian builders in and around Birmingham

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread stirred summat in my mind id almost forgotten. on my round is a couple ,hes an injun dentist/doctor and she is white scot very pretty

anyhow everytime i knock at their door to get paid she comes and we av a chat. the chats have steadily got longer each visit bit of eye contact and at first i was flattered, thinking woo shes flirting with me . but later i thought over our chats , she Wasnt flirting but IS trying to confide summat wants to trust me -i sense is really unhappy and wants to share whats up . im plucking up courage to say "is it him?"

but then what happens next

this thread stirred summat in my mind id almost forgotten. on my round is a couple ,hes an injun dentist/doctor and she is white scot very prettyanyhow everytime i knock at their door to get paid she comes and we av a chat. the chats have steadily got longer each visit bit of eye contact and at first i was flattered, thinking woo shes flirting with me . but later i thought over our chats , she Wasnt flirting but IS trying to confide summat wants to trust me -i sense is really unhappy and wants to share whats up . im plucking up courage to say "is it him?"

but then what happens next
Why would you think it was him boar, they're known for treating their women really well...

:rolleyes:

View attachment 5532 thing is i sense it may be down to me to sort him oot . could be that was why iv been singled out , big lad ,

but so is he , a fair match

i recall watching the wrestling on itv years ago,there was a wrestler called " tiger dalibar singh"

this dentist looks a bit like him

Don't forget your gum shield /emoticons/biggrin.png

Why can't she just glass him and 'see you jimmy (Singh)'

Speaking to an old west indian customer a couple of weeks ago who was telling me that when he first came over here years ago, he couldn't understand why there was fear and worry about them coming over. He sees all these Syrians, eastern Europeans piling in, and he says he completely gets it now as he is worried about over crowding!

I am used to the west indian community

Grew up in one

Top people

Go to a carribean restaurant and have a few guinness or dragon stout with my mates when i can..great laugh

When i was a kid my mate was seeing Norman Beatons (Desmond from the tv programme Desmonds) niece

We used to go down to south peckam to see her and her mates

He used to make us call him uncle Norman..met Ram John Holder (pork pie) too..funny guy

I make my own curry goat..stew chicken..pepperpot stew etc

Taught by my mates bajun mum

I went to school of off scrubs lane west london

Used to hang around shepherds Bush market

I went to quote a 5 bed with a very big conny at 8 weekly tonight, gave my price Mrs Khan says that is £5 more than I was hoping to pay, also we don't want them cleaning in the winter and does that include conny roof everytime? We are getting estimates at the moment and I will speak to my husband and be in touch. That's it now, new policy is to put the phone down when I hear the accent. And no Mr Bump, it's not racist it's called taking the ****.

But want if Mrs Singh rings next week and thinks you're selling yourself short and wants to pay a fiver more than the last guy :rofl:

Back