Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another haggler comes unstuck...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Surviving-Mondays-Racism-and-Political-Correctness.jpg

images

003-Scott-Brown7.jpg

images

images

images

images

I don't understand these british people who are not interested in protecting the welfare of our own citizens

Not getting in to a big argumentabout it but this is britain and we are british yet people seem to think that we should become a society of non british just because the countrys best placed to help those in need and their neighbours can't be bothered to do their bit so somehow it becomes our responsibility. .****** is what i call it

I am getting to the point that i don't care about saying the "right thing" i am saying it how i see it and if anybody doesn't like it tough

Too much namby pamby can't say this can't say that attitude going on

I am proud to be british and if you can contribute to this country then you're welcome but we need to stop being used as a free handout to anyone who wants it when we are struggling to sort out our own homeless and jobless

That's it my rant over..que the insults and backlash as i have got thick skin

I don't understand these british people who are not interested in protecting the welfare of our own citizensNot getting in to a big argumentabout it but this is britain and we are british yet people seem to think that we should become a society of non british just because the countrys best placed to help those in need and their neighbours can't be bothered to do their bit so somehow it becomes our responsibility. .****** is what i call it

I am getting to the point that i don't care about saying the "right thing" i am saying it how i see it and if anybody doesn't like it tough

Too much namby pamby can't say this can't say that attitude going on

I am proud to be british and if you can contribute to this country then you're welcome but we need to stop being used as a free handout to anyone who wants it when we are struggling to sort out our own homeless and jobless

That's it my rant over..que the insults and backlash as i have got thick skin
Racist!

Two years national service for all 19 to 21 year olds. That would sort this country out. Any that refuse get dumped on a remote Scottish island for 5 years and are left to fend for themselves. It's about time everyone in this country is proud to be British. If you don't like it fo0k off somewhere else.

Feel free to give me a Red Cross Mr Bump.

Two years national service for all 19 to 21 year olds. That would sort this country out. Any that refuse get dumped on a remote Scottish island for 5 years and are left to fend for themselves. It's about time everyone in this country is proud to be British. If you don't like it fo0k off somewhere else.
I have been saying this for years, national service would do a hell of a lot of good for this country.

WHile I agree with the national service, I think sending them to scotland is a bit harsh.

If racist means considering my own country and people above all others then feel free to call me racist

Racism is an unfounded hatred to a particular race

I don't care where you are from and have friends from all walks of life

But if you want to live in a country then you must contribute to that country

Let saudi arabia look after the Syrians. .oh no they won't will they so it must be our problem being on their doorstep and not at all out of the way for them to travel to

National service would be the best thing for every one to do..if you're not prepared to give 3 years service to your country then what do you think of your country

Come in our doors are open..what's that..you're not prepared to fight for the country you want to be part of..jog on then

I can't imagine some of the young people these days doing national service. Young Tarquin getting barked at by the drill sergeant, before raising his skinny moisturised hand and requesting to fill out a 'Hurt Feelings form'. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Nothing like getting beasted round a 20 mile yomp to drill a bit of respect in to the younguns

A bit of discipline and excercise wouldn't do any of them any harm

I can't imagine some of the young people these days doing national service. Young Tarquin getting barked at by the drill sergeant, before raising his skinny moisturised hand and requesting to fill out a 'Hurt Feelings form'. /emoticons/biggrin.png
Must be going for royal Marines officers selection then

There's a new programme starting soon about people from different walks of life doing SAS training. There's a young ballet lad doing it apparently. Saw it in the paper today but didn't pay much attention to it.

I just hope we get out of EU in 2 years, I'm a British bulldog not a bloody Brussels sprout.
In 2 years we'll be flooded with people that have benefited from our membership in the EU, and our vote will count for nothing.

There's a new programme starting soon about people from different walks of life doing SAS training. There's a young ballet lad doing it apparently. Saw it in the paper today but didn't pay much attention to it.
Seen the trailer, it looks good. :thumbsup:

PAY ATTENTION!!

WELFARE STATE - WE WILL HAD OVER THE HOUSES AND CASH ON A PLATE!!

YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORK !! (excluding all white British born and raised here)

WHEN WE BRING BACK NATIONAL SERVICE YOU WILL BE EXEMPT AS YOU ARE NOT FROM THIS NATION AND WE LEAD BY EXAMPLE SO WHITE BRITS ONLY NEED BE CONSCRIPTED !!

Clear enough?

Green you do make me laugh, your not born here yourself so that makes you a foreigner and so is your wife, yet you act like your winston churchill or nigel farage. Who himself has a foreign wife right? Oh the irony. Also he is an ex investment banker, who we all hated and mistrusted a few years back, but we have forgotten about that now as we all have short memories and now we all hate the eu and foreigners instead and blame them for everything as thats where the news is at. Personally I still dislike the investment bankers more, who deliberately crashed the market in order to get richer (remember since 2008 the rich have got richer and the poor poorer) bankrupting whole countries in the process and I choose not to be flippant with who the media uses to divert attention away from the true arseholes who want hatred amongst people so that they can take big profits from it, through bailouts, currency betting, arms trading (one-way public money siphening) and stock market induced fluctuations.

Everyone's gone off on their pro-white-british agenda again, **** the rest of the world routine. Many indians that you despise as a customer are 3rd generation so have been here longer than you green, so by your rules they have more rights as its first come first served right... Please everyone go and throw away everything that was imported from such 'lesser' countries, you will be left with little more than bricks and mortar. Think of those less fortunate than you without a roof over their heads down the street and then remind yourselves how they have more right to life than someone in another country because by chance they happened to be born closer to where you live :rolleyes:

I am not english, I am from the Earth, I am not white I am just a shade of humanity. By disecting yourself into countries, religions, cultures, colours or anything of similar vein, you are only empowering those in charge, not yourselves. If we all thought of ourselves as from the earth then collectively we could all solve problems, world peace, hunger, climate change and so on. Rather than fighting amongst ourselves and putting up walls, wanting free speech but not free movement, wanting the best for ourselves at the expense of others, moaning about giving out help and sharing what we have but taking all the materials and food etc from around the world that we want.

For the record I disagree with almost everything said here and i can't take anymore of this thinking the british are all perfect and have never caused our own trouble in the world so I'm off.

Thanks for all the window-related help. Genuinely really appreciated!!!! All the best guys :thumbsup:

Nice to see someone who can have a serious discussion without chucking the toys out the pram if we don't agree

Some serious issues with seeing other people's opinions

Since maggie became pm the rich have got richer and the poor poorer..nothing to do with 2008

It's more to do with 1 shite government after another

Enoch powell had the right idea and i suppose you would call him racist rather than thinking ahead about our economy..since shown to be correct

@Green Pro Clean Ltd may not be born here but he pays his taxes (i hope lol) and contributes to this country which is what i would expect anyone to do

Fact is we can't afford to support more homeless and jobless than we already do

Why does it become our responsibility to support the whole world when their neighbours can't be bothered

Back