Another Satisfied Customer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, Mar 15, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Cleared out badly blocked guttering then washed down outside of filthy gutters, fascia, sofitts & windows on this one today.

Before I got home customer had already left feedback via my website feedback form.

"Really pleased with the results of the gutter and fascia cleaning. ***** worked diligently despite the inclement weather. Will certainly use **************** again."

I also got a very nice £10 tip to boot. Mind you I did come home looking like a drowned rat :D

View attachment 2045

View attachment 2046

Advertisement
  2. JDMW

JDMW Guru

missed a bit on the second pic theres a bit of green just to the middle right lol was she related to stevie wonder lmfao just joking lol :lol: nice job

3. instrength

instrength Well-Known Member

Yep got to say the weather was not good...

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I thought so too after uploading the pics but are just two overflow pipes sticking out :D

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Has been raining here all day today but when I got to that one it eased up a bit.

Not 10 mins into the job it hammered down again so rather than stopping I just cracked on.

I don't knock the rain as most of the pure water I use is harvested from rain water ;)

6. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Good job Smurf :)

7. JDMW

JDMW Guru

i got lucky today, managed to get 3 new custys in i got off facebook a few days ago. finised at 12 then at 1230 it belted down till 5pm. least my water tanks filling up nicely for monday morning :D

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Cheers Donny,

Gutter clearing at the front section was yet another hand job as gap was so narrow and full of sods so had to get my ladders off the van. The rest I managed to do with my guttervac.

All plastic & glass was then cleaned with hot pure and where needed I pre-sprayed with ubik ;)

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice one ;)

10. Ade

Ade Member

Smurf, could you please advise me as to whether i need a special brush on my pole for cleaning gutters, fascias & soffits ?
    I am only in 2nd week of wfp, and been struggling getting good results with just my window brush (unger lightweight) ( came as standard on facelift pole ) ( not sure its the best for either job ? )
    Ended up cleaning plastics by hand old fashioned way
    Also can you tell me if pre spraying with a solution ( ubik you mentioned ) do you need to do that by hand off a ladder ?
    Any help would be appreciated lol Ade

Advertisement