Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning on the inside?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The karcher vacs are on sale on Amazon for £40. Tempted to purchase one for all future inside jobs if there actually worth it? 
I highly doubt it will give you same quality as trad. I think that thing would take forever to clean a pane of glass little  lone a whole home or building interior ?

I thought you where an OG @Davy Gyou shouldn't be afraid of trad tools and clothes ?

Wfp and trad can work flawlessly together!
I may or may not be anOG?. Who's been talking? ?

Haha! I don't know what an OG is. I do know that trad and cloths are of no interest or use to me. Don't need or want either. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I may or may not be anOG?. Who's been talking? ?

Haha! I don't know what an OG is. I do know that trad and cloths are of no interest or use to me. Don't need or want either. ?
Everyone does things a little different ?

Heres your definition of an OG!

20210116_100312.jpg

I highly doubt it will give you same quality as trad. I think that thing would take forever to clean a pane of glass little  lone a whole home or building interior ?
I did trad for 14 years and can tell you for an absolute fact that the karcher gives the same quality result.

As for taking forever, a quick swipe over with your applicator as you would with trad, then quick straight pulls, and one shiny conny roof without the drips going everywhere like they will with a squeegee ?‍??

I did trad for 14 years and can tell you for an absolute fact that the karcher gives the same quality result.

As for taking forever, a quick swipe over with your applicator as you would with trad, then quick straight pulls, and one shiny conny roof without the drips going everywhere like they will with a squeegee ?‍??
Green Pro recommended using a Karcher for internal conny roofs as well. If people with a combined 80+ years of experience between them says it works that would be good enough for me.

I used to use one when I had a batch of finance sector offices to do, it certainly helped minimise drips and a full charge would get me through two floors of the building. Unfortunately it was sat in my bucket in the van one day when there was a significant overfill incident. ?  All the office work dried up so I never replaced it.

i have 2 karcher window vacs. i used them for the better part of a season and they are fine. the idea it would not be as good as a squeegee is absurb IT IS A SQUEEGEE! 

i made an adapter so i could use it on a pole but that was pretty tricky.

I use one also although rarely do inside jobs nowadays. 

Spare battery so it doesn't run out halfway through a job.

Never knew karcher wasn't a gimmicky tool, I've done 1000's of interior windows. 

Hi all.

So one of my monthly conservatory roof jobs has asked that instead of cleaning the outside this month can I clean the inside of the roof. I agreed. She has all furniture in it so no way of wfp inside it. What's the best way to do it? I was thinking step Ladders, cloth and HG window spray and the old fashioned way. Could end up having a side neck though. Any better way of doing it? 
Firstly I always ask the customer to remove or move the furniture and ornaments etc. Cleaning the interior of a conservatory roof can be a good earner. Obviously it'll be more expensive than the exterior and you need to explain that to the customer too. I use the face lift trad pole with the moerman fliq pad set up. It's a very satisfying clean once you've finished, and the customer is usually amazed at how good it looks like new again. DON'T UNDERPRICE THIS SERVICE!

Back