Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone going abroad on holiday

WCF

Help Support WCF:

This is were it will all go Pete Tong, I watched the news last night and the Gov are relying on the public to do the right thing with this new variant numbers going up in the Blackburn and Bolton area they want the public to follow the guidance one woman said I'll do what I want and go visit my family
the reason these areas have got higher levels of infection is even now after all the extra effort to get people to have the jab unfortunately their is still a minority who will simply not have the vaccine.....esp among the asian community....it should be made compulsory.......

no person in this country should have a choice about whether to have the vaccine or not IMO....

This is were it will all go Pete Tong, I watched the news last night and the Gov are relying on the public to do the right thing with this new variant numbers going up in the Blackburn and Bolton area they want the public to follow the guidance one woman said I'll do what I want and go visit my family
Agreed but if they shut everything down again they will be criticised so they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
no person in this country should have a choice about whether to have the vaccine or not IMO....
Leaving aside the fact that some people can't have the vaccine for medical reasons this is supposed to be a free society, once you start making things compulsory you are moving towards a totalitarian society, think Fascism, Nazism, whatever extremism floats your boat.

One of the biggest problems where I live and possibly in England too? is how to fund an ageing population, compulsion like you are suggesting is the slippery slope, how long before somebody suggests compulsory euthenasia once you reach a certain age?

Beware what you wish for.

Record the details of those that refuse the vaccine. Don't make it compulsory. Triage everyone who presents to hospital with plague symptoms, in a separate building. Turn away those that are recorded as having refused. That's my feeling anyway. There's no one more passionate about personal freedom than I am but why should they be allowed into hospitals where there are vulnerable staff and patients.

A lot of the refusals are not down to genuine concerns, they're down to the current fashion for self-entitlement and self-importance. You can see how quick they are queuing now in some of the currently most affected areas, as it's coming closer to them.

It's easy for some folk to talk the talk but when death starts to come close the arrogance and "courage" soon evaporates.

Th

Record the details of those that refuse the vaccine. Triage everyone who presents to hospital, in a separate building. Turn away those that are recorded as having refused. That's my feeling anyway. There's no one more passionate about personal freedom than I am but why should they be allowed into hospitals where there are vulnerable staff and patients.

A lot of the refusals are not down to genuine concerns, they're down to the current fashion for self-entitlement and self-importance. You can see how quick they are queuing now in some of currently most affected areas.

It's easy for some folk to talk the talk but when death starts to come close the arrogance and "courage" soon evaporates.
What are you all so worried about? If you have had the vaccine your OK whether you meet someone from India or someone who hasn't had the vaccine what difference does it make your vaccinated and protected?

Its either that or your  what your basically saying these vaccines that I have had - 'dont work so I better **** myself if I do meet an Indian or someone not vaccinated and if that's the case - WTF did I go an waste my time getting a vaccine that does not work for...

Calm down kidder. It's not really me I'm worried about, it's other people. I've had the full vaccine. Does it work fully? How the f..k do I know how effective it is? Do you know? Does anybody? This is all new to us. Nobody is 100% percent certain. How far is this going to go with mutations, one after the other? Can we carry it and pass it on even if we have been vaccinated without us having symptoms? I remember when it was all starting. "A bit of a flu, nothing to worry about" was what a lot of people were saying. I know one family that lost four members of different ages to it. And at least one athlete now suffering from the long term affects and barely able to climb the stairs.

What I very clearly said is that people who make the conscious and deliberate decision not to have the vaccine should stand by their decision if they get infected and not be allowed to bring it into hospitals if they develope symptoms, putting vulnerable staff and patients at risk. Quite fair and quiet correct I think and of course I stand by every word but fair play you made a great hand at twisting them. 

Once again, try to digest it properly this time. I'm not saying people should be forced to take it. I never said or implied that. Everyone old enough to cast a vote decide for themselves and accept the consequences, good or bad. I'd like everyone to stay safe and well.

Rather than s......g myself I'm actually being public spirited and thinking of other people. That's my nature.

Jeez! I'm firkin raging! I can't remember the last time someone accused me of cowardice. I don't know that anyone ever has. Certainly no one that knows me. I'd like to see you out off the Lizard Peninsula in a sea kayak in a beefy Atlantic swell and see how courageous you are.

Leaving aside the fact that some people can't have the vaccine for medical reasons this is supposed to be a free society, once you start making things compulsory you are moving towards a totalitarian society, think Fascism, Nazism, whatever extremism floats your boat.

One of the biggest problems where I live and possibly in England too? is how to fund an ageing population, compulsion like you are suggesting is the slippery slope, how long before somebody suggests compulsory euthenasia once you reach a certain age?

Beware what you wish for.
......there shouldnt be a "choice" IMO........we have a vaccine that works......if you refuse to have it i think it should be death by firing squad......bring back the death penalty i say......

the reason these areas have got higher levels of infection is even now after all the extra effort to get people to have the jab unfortunately their is still a minority who will simply not have the vaccine.....esp among the asian community....it should be made compulsory.......

Funnily enough the person who said she would visit her family was Asian 

Agreed but if they shut everything down again they will be criticised so they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
They should have followed suit with Australia & New Zealand who shut everything down and had the virus almost beaten within weeks and there infection rate and normality back far sooner than we have,  I'd sooner they got it right in the first place mate and moving forward then maybe we wouldn't have gone through this mess and accumulated billions more national debt. 

Record the details of those that refuse the vaccine. Don't make it compulsory. Triage everyone who presents to hospital with plague symptoms, in a separate building. Turn away those that are recorded as having refused. That's my feeling anyway. There's no one more passionate about personal freedom than I am but why should they be allowed into hospitals where there are vulnerable staff and patients.

A lot of the refusals are not down to genuine concerns, they're down to the current fashion for self-entitlement and self-importance. You can see how quick they are queuing now in some of the currently most affected areas, as it's coming closer to them.

I agree mate, let those that think they are invincible be treated so, it's their choice yes but I don't want to turn around in a feckin shop and have an unmasked T**T stood right next to me which has happened to many times this past year or so ?

My wife at one point was adamant she wasn't having the vaccine but reality bites we got to know of people who have long covid and the life they now have or haven't got and of course ultimately she didn't want to pass it onto the old folks she cares for, she said if one of them dies how could I live with myself 

They should have followed suit with Australia & New Zealand who shut everything down and had the virus almost beaten within weeks and there infection rate and normality back far sooner than we have,  I'd sooner they got it right in the first place mate and moving forward then maybe we wouldn't have gone through this mess and accumulated billions more national debt. 
New Zealand has a population of circa 5 million on 2 islands that are thousands of miles away from any other major country.

Australia has a population of around a third of ours and is one of the least densely populated, per square mile, in the world, whereas England is one of the most densely populated.

The only way to have stopped this would've been to have had a full national lockdown, where you had soldiers on the streets to enforce it. We can't get the idiots to wear a mask and keep their distance let alone not leave the house for a month.

New Zealand has a population of circa 5 million on 2 islands that are thousands of miles away from any other major country.

Australia has a population of around a third of ours and is one of the least densely populated, per square mile, in the world, whereas England is one of the most densely populated.

The only way to have stopped this would've been to have had a full national lockdown, where you had soldiers on the streets to enforce it. We can't get the idiots to wear a mask and keep their distance let alone not leave the house for a month.
Fair enough on the population, but I always thought they should have brought the army in last year, the Gov have made the best of  bad situation but I don't do think they should have being more hard line, supermarkets are one the infection hotspots but people were able to waltz around and do what they want. 

......there shouldnt be a "choice" IMO........we have a vaccine that works......if you refuse to have it i think it should be death by firing squad......bring back the death penalty i say......
The problem some people have is that the vaccines have NOT undergone full safety trials and passed scrutiny. 

The vaccines have only been allowed under the emergency powers. The trials assessing medium and long term effects are still ongoing. 

Steve , part timer , I like a drink as much as you two . But I doubt any of us are alcoholics. They are a massive drain in the nhs , as are drug addicts , top them as well . Like the Jimmy saville pic Steve . Good millwall dig made me laugh . Dont need me to tell ya , but have a good weekend . ?☀️

As someone else said, the gene therapy that is being injected is an experimental treatment that has only been approved for emergency use. Manufacturers have been given immunity from litigation and compensation if they cause harm. No medium to long term consequences are known at this time and the trial for these treatments doesn't finish until 2023. If we were not in lockdown and state emergency it would not have been lawful to use these vaccines.

The average age of mortality from the virus is 83 and below the age of 20 statistically zero. There are articles now appearing daily in the Daily Mail of young people dieing from the vaccinations (Newcastle radio presenter and the model in the last two days). These young women were never in any danger of dieing from Covid.

The Government's yellow card reporting scheme currently shows 800000 severe adverse reactions to the vaccines and approaching 2000 deaths. As a healthy adult that's already had the virus I'll be giving it a miss.

Steve , part timer , I like a drink as much as you two . But I doubt any of us are alcoholics. They are a massive drain in the nhs , as are drug addicts , top them as well . Like the Jimmy saville pic Steve . Good millwall dig made me laugh . Dont need me to tell ya , but have a good weekend . ?☀️
I'm anything but alcoholic, never been late for work, let alone missed a day, due to drink. However the amount I do drink would definitely get me tagged as alcoholic so would prefer them not to start there ?

As someone else said, the gene therapy that is being injected is an experimental treatment that has only been approved for emergency use. Manufacturers have been given immunity from litigation and compensation if they cause harm. No medium to long term consequences are known at this time and the trial for these treatments doesn't finish until 2023. If we were not in lockdown and state emergency it would not have been lawful to use these vaccines.

The average age of mortality from the virus is 83 and below the age of 20 statistically zero. There are articles now appearing daily in the Daily Mail of young people dieing from the vaccinations (Newcastle radio presenter and the model in the last two days). These young women were never in any danger of dieing from Covid.

The Government's yellow card reporting scheme currently shows 800000 severe adverse reactions to the vaccines and approaching 2000 deaths. As a healthy adult that's already had the virus I'll be giving it a miss.
kiss goodbye to  holidays  abroad in the not too distant future then mate.......oh well you can always spend 2 weeks in bognor regis........rather you than me......

if it was me injecting people with the vaccine id pin you to the floor by force before you had chance to run away....?

kiss goodbye to  holidays  abroad in the not too distant future then mate.......oh well you can always spend 2 weeks in bognor regis........rather you than me......

if it was me injecting people with the vaccine id pin you to the floor by force before you had chance to run away....?
You missed your vocation in life. Himmler would have loved you ?

Latest Posts

Back