Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone working in between Xmas and New year?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Totally agree with the statement on dry January!
No wasn’t at the final. My mate only joined the PDC last year so could only get 6 tickets for the earlier rounds.
Brilliant but expensive. I pay £4.40 a pint in my local, £5.50 when I go Millwall as I’m then in inner London, but at the Allexander palace it was £8 a pint!!
Still would recommend it though, great atmosphere and a great laugh ?
Pricey but no different going to an inner-city pub or big arena where they have your eyes out for a pint.

I haven't watched the darts for a few years now, but I haven't seen anything like the atmosphere or the darts playing that I saw last night.

Well I didn't make it out over the Xmas/New Year period, Covid slammed me hard. Bah!
I started with a scratchy throat on Tuesday morning(first day back at work)and increasingly its got worse and worse each day since,high temperature,headaches,dizziness,severe sore throat and chest infection.

I tested positive yesterday(I got a test off one of my customers).I've had covid before but it was just a sniffle!nowhere near as bad as this time round(ive had 5 jabs too!).....

I've worked every day but been finishing around 130pm-2pm.

Total rest all weekend now.hopefully I'll feel better by Monday!

Latest Posts

Back