Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Are you a moaner ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dont often eat out,but usually eat the lot. Now, talking about lager, if my pints not right I'll ask for a different pint, or sometimes its the glass. two of my locals have really let the quality slip lately, so I hardly go there now. For £6 a pint it has to be top notch. Its usually down to them not cleaning the pipes out properly I think.

How do you check the top windows ?, do you ask to go inside the customers house, or use a ladder?. I dont think we will do all the windows to a good enough standard every week, and if employees start thinking that since there not getting anything said to them by the customers then thats how they will carry it on to the next customer, even checking 10 random houses a week, not every window on the house, 2 or 3 on each one to keep them on there toes.
You can easily see an upstairs window from the ground if you catch it in the right light and angle . They always are keen to make sure every job is 100% as they loose their bonus if any legitimate complaint is made , that would cost them a lot of money ,and it also affects the innocent work colleague they are working with so each checks the others work we have found this works well and is the reason we get such few complaints, the staff also like this method and are very happy with the arrangement.

I'll have to keep away from Ipswich then, was in Horsham where it varied between £5 and £6 for 3 nights so that cost me a bob or 2.
In Letchworth last night where a pint of Coors and a pint of Guinness was less than £6 for them both. Weatherspoons is a godsend for contractors :D
To be fair thats woodbridge near ipswich prices, they always sting us, even though only half the town are well to do. Gets a lot of tourists too which they always bump the price up for. Will drink ipswich tomorrow so a few extra jars. Some of those woodbridge pints are about 6.50 now! They wont let weatherspoons or mcdonalds in there, sometimes pop in the legion get a better price. We all usually pre-load a 4 pack or so helps

Back