Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'd say weigh-up whether you actually want jobs that you'd be chewing on lugging a BP to and from I did so many for a time then passed the jobs on, as there is easier work out there now had a BP sat in my garage for over 4 years collecting dust

I've just sold my xline trolley. I used to have people clean fascias and soffits down with it but went a different way with thr business and its been sat gathering dust. I need it just to clean the back of a children's nursery was only £50 but if it lasts a year I will be happy. Managed to see that the gardiner back pack is 65 psi so should be all good
Thanks guys

I've just sold my xline trolley. I used to have people clean fascias and soffits down with it but went a different way with thr business and its been sat gathering dust. I need it just to clean the back of a children's nursery was only £50 but if it lasts a year I will be happy. Managed to see that the gardiner back pack is 65 psi so should be all good
Thanks guys

In the early days Shurflo's pumps were only rated at 65psi as apposed to the 100 psi they are today.

They worked fine with a fully extended 40' pole.

I once fitted a pressure guage to my pole hose to see what water pressure our controllers calibration equated to. It was 55 psi.

I mean each to their own but I reckon personally I use my backpack at least twice a week so money well spent. I don`t even have it on full whack. It seems a very capable machine.
On the odd occasion I need to use it, my son carries it for me when full. He used it mostly, but now the diesel heater is on, he uses his hose reel. ?

I got gardiners backpack, Its helped me out no end of times. So many jobs where its actually easier than the van mount. Also only doing a few jobs in the icy cold tomorrow and will be using it. Kept it indoors tonight with some barrels so no issue of gear freezing up. Then warm up coming this weekend.

I needed a new one for the odd access issue so got this from screwfix last week also sorting new tank etc so not got system connected up
Only 1 speed but solid and hasn’t missed a beat
It’s about as much flow as a gardiners one on half speed
Easily do a house and a bit with 16l in it
Lid is solid also not like some others with the handle in it
Runs on power tool type battery and lasted me all day today

Attachments

• IMG_1913.png
    IMG_1913.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 11

Latest Posts

Back