Backpack

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by nearlyclean, Oct 4, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. nearlyclean

Supplier

After my trolley died on me last week, decided to use backpack for all my work. ordered the basic wcw1 from window cleaning warehouse for 98 pound. Got phone call saying it was out of stock and got upgraded for no extra charge to the next modal which came the following day, Great service.
    Released me from the dragging the hose around, but boy does it make your shoulders ache if you have it on your back for too long. Really enjoyed using it and even though they have a small pump didnt notice any differences.

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

Why dont you strap it to a trolley save your back

3. rshorland

rshorland Member

I have the same one and i just have a extra long hose connected to my pole and i just keep it on the same speed, place it at the middle of the house so i dont often have to move it. works well especially with a tap attached to my pole.

4. harunh

harunh Legend

i still need a backpack :p

Advertisement