Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rain.. Rain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

don't listen to long range forecasts, check the weather in the morning, and just deal with that. I bet 10 to a penny, in two days time, that forecast will be completely different.

don't listen to long range forecasts, check the weather in the morning, and just deal with that. I bet 10 to a penny, in two days time, that forecast will be completely different.

I normally only look at next day. It has changed though only heavry rain for a few hours.... today Tue-wed still rain but we will see how it goes

Raining here but luckily nothings booked till tomorrow, heres hoping it stops. Needed a water top up anyway so thats a bonus.

That a cracking web site you got there dodge well smart /emoticons/smile.png .Just starting to think about getting one together meself ..

That a cracking web site you got there dodge well smart /emoticons/smile.png .Just starting to think about getting one together meself ..
Argh... I wana look at his site now, but tapa talk don't show signatures lol

Back