Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

behind on work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Didn't say anything as i tried to stick to the same daye etc when i was monthly.but hadn't told custys anywayWhen i went 5 weekly i just mentioned it in passing when talking to customers
Okay Sound simple, i have decided to let custys know if they are in When i clean, if not i leave a note with their invoice i mailbox.

I have now taken to scraping the date and put see you in 4weeks no one said anything yet but have managed to catch up quite a bit this week hopefully I can keep it up

I've just done a 17hr day today people wanting things done last minute I'm behind on some of my windows i will do them when I'm ready as I've been working my ass off the past few weeks with other bits I need a ******* holiday lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good effort 17hr day not sure I wana work that many hours in one day I'd say a hoilday is well deserved
It's a killer I feel mashed sooo tiered and ive got a big job tomorrow [emoji17][emoji99]

is there 17 hours in a day ...? just doing the maths...listen I do a very very full four hour day ..:rofl:

well you gotta time it right the wife goes out the door at three and Im worried about the house so I gotta get back to keep it occupied...

I do smile and grunt at her .../emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh neil , I dont think I ever did that many hours even in the depths of youth..top man../emoticons/biggrin.png

imagine smurfy doing 17 hours in one day I mean the bill would be like ..too many sheets of paper:rofl:

im constantly re working my custies to try and get them in the same area on the same day/week. purposely leaving some till im in the area.

I started out with set weeks not set days, so it gets cleaned every 4th week, that could be monday or friday 9am or 4pm, depending on weather, or just whatever suits me best. Not sure how anyone can guarantee the same day each month far too many variables

I was on my first job in Farringdon london at 4:30 then went to my other jobs and was home at 9:30pm [emoji99][emoji99]then woke up this morning and had to clean this lol

thats a big one neil..../emoticons/biggrin.png

I did have some big blocks in my youth but er....not that big.....I do like em though...

and the question is...?

do you do all the very tops and then start on the next layer and then start on the next layer...oh this could go on forever...

or do you do one full side at a time...

or are you keeping it secret...?

as smurfy would say....der be spies around...:rofl:

daddy used to leave me on one of his blocks which were off triple ladders and the very tops were....scary....and as for moving them ladders....:eek:

I was on my first job in Farringdon london at 4:30 then went to my other jobs and was home at 9:30pm [emoji99][emoji99]then woke up this morning and had to clean this lol
As in farringdon road??

I like farringdon road..decent pint in the one tun pub

I go along the tops then down on to next level, I've got to clean the cladding next time [emoji106] this one seemed to be a killer compared to the other big ones I have don't know why as it's not the biggest maybe it was the heat to 25 degrees[emoji41]

Aah..Faringdon road would have been a big money job..office blocks in wc1

Brain not working today..think i cooked it outside in the sun

Just off of soho square?
Round the corner from Smithfields market [emoji106] think you need a lie down daveyboy [emoji23][emoji23]

Compton street is not far from tottenham ct rd

Unless there are 2 lol

I know exactly where you mean as i used to live in w10 and deliver milk to hatton garden with the old man

I know city road and all round there

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice place round there just full of buildings lol

You can charge good money round there

I used to charge well round kensington gardens

Latest Posts

Back