Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

being watched on cctv

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Why?it's very handy for catching all sorts of criminals.in fact the police rely on it most of the time..

Only cameras I hate are speed cameras on the motorway.they should be banned!😡
It's symptomatic of a society that has little to no moral compass and as a result a world where no one trusts anyone. It doesn't have to be like that but that's what we've become as a nation by abandoning Christian values (imho).

If a customer of mine did that they’d be dropped immediately, can’t be done with customers assuming I’ll be dishonest, just don’t need them.
@Beeejayteee me too mate. I have no issues with CCTV on people's homes. As someone else said it's just a symptom of modern life now. But making the cameras follow you around is a no in my book.

Well you learn something new every day. :) I thought even on private property you HAD to display signage. Obviously I'm wrong. I never really though of it as a protection either, but that makes sense. Thank you.

i honestly dont mind as im only there for 5 minutes. maybe too quick lol Hes sometimes in the house sat in a chair where i can see him. Its probably a gadget he likes to use to its full potential. It dosent bother me as much now. Just wasnt expecting it to be used to watch me. i usually play on it by moving to the right then when it pans round ill move to the left. visa versa . ill wave when leaving so he knows i know hes watching .
if i didnt get on with them i probably would dump.
its always a backup if i need to verify my whereabouts if something happens anywhere.

2 speeding tickets in one day. Both on the motorway....63mph and 57mph...no traffic problems and no roadworks but they have 50mph speed restrictions! So £200 fine and 6 points on my licence 🙄😡😡

Manchester and Yorkshire Police

2 speeding tickets in one day. Both on the motorway....63mph and 57mph...no traffic problems and no roadworks but they have 50mph speed restrictions! So £200 fine and 6 points on my licence 🙄😡😡

Manchester and Yorkshire Police
Plus the increase in insurance. Even out in the sticks now, a cop will just appear and point the speed gun. usually they do it in places they know everyone goes at least a bit over the limit, purely because it is totally safe to do so. If it was in accident blackspots I could see their point, but not so, meaning its often just another way to milk/tax joe public.

i got done recently not wearing a seatbelt just pulled away was 20ft from home! actually im waiting on the ticket apparently 500 notes! copper said where dyou live? ,i pointed just over there he replied Well thats far enough isnt it...

Back