Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clean zero

A lady in a bungalow always left her gate open for me it was locked high gates .Rang doorbell no reply thought it very strange so went next door to next customer looked over the fence could see her in the conservatory sitting in a chair . Climbed over the fence knocked on the window she looked I could see straight away she had had a stroke cereal dribbling on her chin called ambulance within 10 minutes a responder was here . Managed to get in the bungalow was sitting with her when he arrived .She is ok now have you had any experiences not confessions of a window cleaner!!

A lady in a bungalow always left her gate open for me it was locked high gates .Rang doorbell no reply thought it very strange so went next door to next customer looked over the fence could see her in the conservatory sitting in a chair . Climbed over the fence knocked on the window she looked I could see straight away she had had a stroke cereal dribbling on her chin called ambulance within 10 minutes a responder was here . Managed to get in the bungalow was sitting with her when he arrived .She is ok now have you had any experiences not confessions of a window cleaner!!
Well done good job you were observant and found her ?

Latest Posts

Back