Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Belts/pouches/bags.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thats handy, I've never actually seen one of those before.
Hey Dodger

i made my first one from some Lagging.!

These work really well though because as you pull applicator in and out in can sometimes scrap on side and cause water to run down boab, it not only stops your leg getting wet, also stops drips dropping on customers floors or onto a tin roof you may be standing on.

It protects timber floors when you bend down, it helps balance boab and it doesn't bang into your leg as much and when it does it's padded.!

seriously why would you bother with all this stuff? you would look like an idiot!lol
Splash guard I don't really like but the drip guard I can see stopping those drips when I'm doing internal.

Something on the bottom of a BOAB is good, either for dripping or knee knocking and protecting customers interior (depending on the persons height/BOAB brand/and placement of belt). Never understood the concept of having a piece of plastic sheet connected to you, as I would think it would throw water around a bit more or drip water on a lower part of you leg instead.

Agree! Its only a bit water on your leg.
When I first got my start full time mainly commercial work, just using dish soap and water, just a bit of wet leg would put a rash on my leg (sensitive skin I guess).

Something on the bottom of a BOAB is good, either for dripping or knee knocking and protecting customers interior (depending on the persons height/BOAB brand/and placement of belt). Never understood the concept of having a piece of plastic sheet connected to you, as I would think it would throw water around a bit more or drip water on a lower part of you leg instead.
If its knocking your knees the buckets to high enough up your weighst

When I first got my start full time mainly commercial work, just using dish soap and water, just a bit of wet leg would put a rash on my leg (sensitive skin I guess).
I got that too to start with, your skin will tuffin up when it heels and it shouldn't happen again. If it does the it does good chance there to much water/soap is being used.

Never understood the concept of having a piece of plastic sheet connected to you, as I would think it would throw water around a bit more or drip water on a lower part of you leg instead.
Now that's funny.

Latest Posts

Back