Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best gutter vac at the moment?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I got a reply from Mac Internation.co.uk regarding the Elsea Titanus.

Will let you know the price when they email me it.

Cant understand why they called it the Titanus? Two strange words to put together.

maybe its Italian or something.

No after sales service mate they were suppose to give me another filter and never heard from them again even though I left messages on answer machines and email to the sales manager multiple times. Shame because I actually went into there centre and it was very well kitted out. I don't think they care about the little man more interested in selling to larger companies.. If I have an issue with the vac I will be going straight back down there and will get it sorted, that is for certain.

emoji23.png
yes a funny name

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

They will be wondering why its not selling well? Change the name and provide more distributors, pretty simple.

Did ok, was hard getting it out, very dense what was up there, water couldnt run through the gutter. Had to soak it a lot. Surprised with the weight of what was up there it didnt pull it down. The conny the other side of it was the same but it had broken it off due to weight.

Prior to this one I did another one this morning where vegetation had grown inside the property.. Was growing down the lounger wall. Single storey property..

Had the pro gutter tools out today. Handy they are for sure..these gutter inner shaped ends (for anyone who hasn't seen the pro gutter tools) are put on a Harris pole. So today I just pulled the whole lot along the back of that conservatory. 20180617_101913.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back